• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 9, 2020

    Dishonored Are Dishonored whaling ships based off German Halftracks? The profile is very similar.

    Dishonored Are Dishonored whaling ships based off German Halftracks? The profile is very similar.


    Are Dishonored whaling ships based off German Halftracks? The profile is very similar.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    I finally got my mark!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Any jump-scares through this keyhole?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    How do bloodflies breed

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    Is it either through Male and female intercourse or a queen laying eggs

    submitted by /u/wintercrawl
    [link] [comments]

    [D1] Crashing on loading screen when entering locations

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    The usual "run out of virtual memory, please make sure you have plenty of free space on the disk". Can't provide a screenshot, because the game screen won't go away and I need to restart my PC every time after that crash.

    First it started when trying to go back to Galvani's house, then I can't proceed to the Holger Square. Tried verify the files, change my virtual memory, reinstalling drivers, starting Steam with compatibility, nothing helped at all. Is there no fix for this? My virtual memory is set up to be managed by the system and I have 16 GB of physical memory and about 160 GB of free space on the disk. Any advice, preferably working, please?

    My specs:

    General Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Central Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz Graphics Video Adapter NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Video Memory 4.0 GB Storage Total Memory 15.9 GB Free Memory 11.7 GB Total Hard disk 1168.4 GB Free Hard disk 214.1 GB

    submitted by /u/BlackViperMWG
    [link] [comments]

    Why is everyone afraid of Corvo?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    I mean I get it. That dude is a badass warrior/assasin. Seeing him as Daud in the second dlc nearly made me shit myself but again even before he wore the mask everyone feared him. I get that you have to be the best to protect the empress herself but even then people are terrified. If any of you know a little bit lore pls share

    submitted by /u/Namelessboi117
    [link] [comments]

    Bug with Devouring Swarm

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    For context, I have the Undying Swarm bonecharm equipped and I have every Devouring Swarm upgrade but the twin swarms one. So I was playing around mission 4 (Clockwork Mansion), and everything was going normal, but after I rewire the wall of light, my Devouring Swarm, somehow, got much smaller and the rats don't even come back when they die, even though I have Undying Swarm equipped. Did anyone else have the same problem?

    submitted by /u/Master_NoobX_69
    [link] [comments]

    Doppelganger and Shadow Kill

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Does Shadow Kill activate if you assassinate someone with the upgraded Doppelganger? I'm not sure if it does or not, and I wanted to be sure.

    submitted by /u/PhantomofSkyrim
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with game settings using the Ryzen 5 1600 AF and RX 580 4gb on Dishonored 2

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    I really want to enjoy this game but the frame drops when going outside is just really off putting for me. Does anyone have my setup and could tell me what settings they use and how much FPS you get? Right now I'm just stuck with Dishonored 1 and DOTO. Ryzen 5 1600 AF, RX 580 4gb Sapphire Nitro, 2x8 3000mhz RAM.

    submitted by /u/KingDaN8252
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment