• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 8, 2020

    Dishonored I'm so much excited for "death loop"+ oc

    Dishonored I'm so much excited for "death loop"+ oc


    I'm so much excited for "death loop"+ oc

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    Jindosh's commentary is freaking savage

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    I love how he roasts your every move as you make your way through his mansion. His commentary words Emily is god damn hilarious.

    it makes the electroshock therapy all the more satisfying

    submitted by /u/Das-Juice
    [link] [comments]

    Finally getting it

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    I'm finally getting my outsider mark tattoo today. These games have helped me get through some of the worst times in my life and can't wait to get this tattoo done! Will post pics after it is done!

    submitted by /u/Xandirkai
    [link] [comments]

    Karnaca map prints

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    I'm trying to find a high quality print of Karnaca to buy. I've looked at all the usual places and it's not to be found. Does anyone know of any places still selling them?

    submitted by /u/virgopunk
    [link] [comments]

    I'm loving Dishonored

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    I started playing a little while ago when I bought the Complete Colection and I fell in love with the game. I try to be stealthy but most of my missions end up with me killing everyone 🙃

    submitted by /u/John_Peterson87
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone want a snack

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    Hounds Pits Pub

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    A "The Ship" kind of multiplayer mode would be amazing in Dishonored

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    The Ship is a game where you play as an assassin, the multiplayer part of it makes every player an assassin disguised as a regular citizen, each with their own target with guards all around. To make it not suck, you have to do tasks like eat, drink, sleep, go to the toilet, etc. this opens you up to be assassinated without interuption. It has respawns and the points is based on how well executed an assassination is (what weapon you used, how stealthy, etc.)

    Assassin's Creed had a similar MP concept but less fleshed out.

    Imagine being in Lady Boyle's party or Jindosh' mansion full of NPC-looking players, one of which is your target and one of which is hunting you.

    submitted by /u/Never-asked-for-this
    [link] [comments]

    I got bored and drew some pixel art, let me know what you think of it.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    Im thinking of buying these games, but the controls feel really weird in the demo.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    Will you get used to this? Because it feels pretty weird to play. And is this the case with all the games? Im on ps4

    submitted by /u/BuBaBoBiBe
    [link] [comments]

    WHERE IS THE DESK BONECHARM IN D2

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    The box where the bonecharm supposedly is is closed? Did they remove it from the game?

    submitted by /u/Jeffeostein
    [link] [comments]

    Which game should I play first?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    Hey guys ! I just bought the Dishonored : Complete Edition on my PlayStation 4 and I have no idea what is the order of the games .

    I got :

    Dishonored: Death Of The Outsider.

    Dishonored Definitive Edition .

    Dishonored 2 .

    submitted by /u/Aitamari15
    [link] [comments]

    For dishonored 1, do you prefer the Corvo missions or the Daud missions?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    Dark Vision in Dishonored 2

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Does anyone else despise the aesthetic of Dark Vision in Dishonored 2? I'm really new to the series and I've just got hooked about a month back so this might have been a previously discussed topic, but I really think that it looks horrible. The orange filter makes everything look disgusting and it is a lot less powerful because of how the enemies are also orange. I assume they did this because of how stupidly overpowered it was in the first game but I just don't purchase it on new playthroughs anymore because of how it looks. Kinda sad.

    submitted by /u/Cak33nthusiast
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone do freecam screenshots of the game?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    These games have beautiful atmospheres and great sceneries. Having screenshots of these with the help of freecam (if possible) with the player in it would be cool. Recently a user is posting screenshots of the game while using Doppelganger power which looks great. It would be nice to see for all games.

    If there are already screenshots present then can anyone link me?

    submitted by /u/vinayak_117
    [link] [comments]

    Cecelia question

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Why do the loyalists not kill Cecelia? She just seems like another lose end for them.

    submitted by /u/Questionlyliar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment