• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 18, 2020

    Dishonored Super Detailed map of the city of Dunwall (from the book ‘Dunwall Archives”)

    Dishonored Super Detailed map of the city of Dunwall (from the book ‘Dunwall Archives”)


    Super Detailed map of the city of Dunwall (from the book ‘Dunwall Archives”)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Surprise

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Bead art of the Outsider's Mark

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    Made another Dishonored related animated wallpaper. Hope you guys like it.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    IveI've tried this mission literally 8 times, reloading everytime someone gets ONE notch of detection against me... please help

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    We've had rats and bloodflies. What kind of a plague animal could D3 have?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Gameplay wise, it would have to be small enough to fit through a vent, so cats and dogs are out. It should also be able to be possessed (assuming thats a mechanic that carries over) so sth stationary like a plant or fungus wouldn't work well either.

    Whether D3 is ever gonna happen or not, what could you imagine would work? If you want you can give context to the setting (like Tyvia or Pandyssia).

    Of course rats can always make an appearance too, as they have been present in D2 aswell.

    submitted by /u/Geleefisch
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored2 is probably one of the only games out there that makes me want to live in it's world (well...and Darkwood too)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    It's just so...beautiful. Looking at Karnaca from the Dreadful Wale seeing all the districts. The people singing in the streets. Jellied Eels. The architectures. Hagfish. Waking up to see giant whales. Trams. Giant flies.

    ...and whore houses everywhere...

    All so beautiful.

    submitted by /u/GreenColoured
    [link] [comments]

    Bought the Limited Edition from Target yesterday. One of the codes included didn’t work. What should I do?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Who did you like character wise

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    And who did you enjoy playing as

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/hosam0680
    [link] [comments]

    I'm going to stop messing around and beat dishonored 2

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    I've had it for around a year and a half and for some reason dishonored is the game where every time I kill or sleep someone it instantly makes me think "This will have ramifications down the line" and every time I overthink it and decide to uninstall this. This has happened 3 times, i'm going to stop messing around and beat this game without killing anyone.

    submitted by /u/xX_ArsonAverage_Xx
    [link] [comments]

    D2 performance bad no matter what

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    I tried playing this game on the lowest resoloution with the lowest settings and no anti aliasing at all and it still runs at 40 to 30 fos fps. What do i do.

    I can run way more demanding games with no problem

    Death of the outsider runs buttery smooth though

    submitted by /u/cardbox_plus
    [link] [comments]

    Just started dishonored 2, I have a few questions.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    I just started and I've been having a difficult time playing stealthily -- I'm probably just bad at the game, but does anyone have any tips for stealth gameplay?

    Also, on that note -- I'm trying to avoid lethal takedowns. Is there a point to being lethal or non-lethal? Does it affect the endings? The game seems way easier if I could just kill people. If I get 'caught' and I try to knock a few people out, I just get crowded by guards and it's a real struggle.

    Sorry for the dumb questions.

    submitted by /u/SleepyReepies
    [link] [comments]

    Emily's relation to Corvo *question and spoiler*

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    I was just thinking about Dishonored and how surprised I was when I found out, in Dishonored 2, that Corvo is Emily's dad. Was anyone else really surprised?

    Do you think, in the first game, Corvo knew he was her dad? Or is that made evident somehow and I missed it? I don't think Emily knew he was?

    I'm just curious.

    edit just to clarify, I played the first game once years ago, so my memory is pretty hazy.

    submitted by /u/TangibleSpace
    [link] [comments]

    Question about bone charm for for clean hands in dishonored 2

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    I remember when I did clean hands in the first game there was a bone charm that made it so you can choke people faster is there one like that in the second game? If not does anyone if any recommendations for bone charms for a non lethal run

    submitted by /u/Cheetos_Master1
    [link] [comments]

    Clean hands on the Daud DLCs?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    I don't understand why, but I can't get through any of the missions in Daud'd dlc without killing anybody. I knock everyone out, I put them in elevated places so rats don't get them, but no matter what I always end up with at least one kill. Has anybody else had this struggle, or have any ideas what could be happening?

    submitted by /u/Haindelmers
    [link] [comments]

    About to start Dishonored 2, questions on the Chaos system

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    So I played Dishonored 1 ages ago and really enjoyed it so I bought Dishonored 2 and Death of the Outsider like, a year ago since I heard the PC version was functional now and am finally getting around to booting it up. I just wanted to clarify a couple things about Chaos before diving in.

    1: I assume Chaos is still the same as Dishonored 1 in that actually killing things will raise chaos and higher levels of chaos give you the bad ending? Or is it more flexible/more about specific choices and I can freely use the more violent tools?

    2: Is there a larger variety of non-lethal tools available? One of my biggest gripes with Dishonored 1 (it seems to be an issue I hold with all Arkane titles) is that if you want to be a good guy you're significantly limited in what you have access to. It was not just a matter of different tools for different jobs but a matter of I had fully upgraded my lethal tools by the end of the run because there was just nothing to upgrade on the non-lethal side of tools.

    Bonus question: anything else I should know before hopping in? No spoilers obviously.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/MonoMountains
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment