• Breaking News

    Friday, July 17, 2020

    Dishonored How long did it take you?

    Dishonored How long did it take you?


    How long did it take you?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    It’s a fun game tho

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    The Jindosh Lock is incredibly ridiculous and insecure and no logical person would actually think it was a good idea

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    And that is all ENTIRELY in character for Jindosh and his bitch-ass personality. He is seriously just extra like that and would intentionally make it way more complicated than it needs to be. Just for the fuck of it.

    submitted by /u/Faiakishi
    [link] [comments]

    The Karnaca vibes of my city [ Photo by me ]

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Is it even possible to completely ignore certain targets? [DISHONORED 2]

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    When I got Anton Sokolov, it said that I could just go to the carriage and ignore Jindosh. I know there are key targets needed to finish the story, like the Duke, but could I ignore most targets like Paolo, Byrne, etc?

    submitted by /u/DetectiveJoseph
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys feel about the dissolution of the Abbey of the Everyman?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    So after the events of Death of the Outsider, Emily orders the dissolution of the Abbey of the Everyman. Personally I think this is something major for the Dishonored universe, and it only gets mentioned passively in the Veiled Terror book which is odd considering the ramifications. What do you guys think? The Abbey and Overseers are my favourite factions, and if Arkane ever makes a third game I'd be really disappointed if they're just not in it at all. An organization as fervent and dogmatic as the Abbey doesn't seem like they'll back off without a fight. It would be interesting if the next title had the Abbey remnants declaring war on the Empire or something

    submitted by /u/RockinBaliset
    [link] [comments]

    Nonlethal Ghost Clockwork Mansion

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    PS4 shortcut

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    TIL that gently swiping the ps4 touchpad activates Void Gaze in Knife of Dunwall. I'm curious if it works in other games too

    submitted by /u/Prof_Walrus
    [link] [comments]

    The nonlethal attack options in D2 are so much damn fun.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    This game has the best nonlethal combat options of any game I've played. Emily/Corvo sit squarely beside Batman games when it comes to "nonlethally" taking out foes. I mean sure, those guards probably won't be able to walk, shit, or even eat without assistance for the rest of their life, but they're a l i v e so it's good karma anyway.

    I was doing a nonlethal, no gadget assault run and it just turns into a fantastic shitshow of a bar brawl. I feel like a magical Jackie Chan smashing bottles over heads, jumping 10ft over swinging blades, sliding along the ground like a salmon in a cannon, using people as trampolines for falls from roofs, humanely smashing heads into concrete, parrying bullets out of the air, and hurling angry armed monks to the ground so I can dropkick their spleens through their spinal columns when they try to get up.

    It's so cathartic and I love it so much. The lethal options are great too but they're almost too easy. Nonlethal assault makes you feel like a furious wrecking ball, smashing through heavy oak doors and pile driving burly soldiers or supernatural evils like they're made of dry sticks.

    Just had to say it. I came back to this game after months and I'm remembering why I love this series so fucking much.

    submitted by /u/RiskyPickles
    [link] [comments]

    Do we all know the lyrics?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    I'll start off. What will we do with a drunken whaler

    submitted by /u/sabaton013
    [link] [comments]

    Delilah's voice?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    I noticed when she came in the palace in the beginning of dishonored 2 she had a weird voice. Is her voice supposed to sound doubled? Like her saying the same thing twice. Or am I just looking into things too much.

    submitted by /u/Questionlyliar
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored: DOTO's OST was removed from Spotify.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Anyone with any idea as to why? Is it perhaps a change of distributors? I know Spotify tends to do this a lot, but there have always been reasons behind it.

    submitted by /u/dradts
    [link] [comments]

    Hitting 1080p144 with GTX 1080 + i7 7700k?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    I get 90 frames per second maximum and I have even turned down EVERYTHING to low and I shouldn't have to do that with a GTX 1080. What can I do? Is there a mod or something?

    submitted by /u/LiveFromMumsBasement
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment