• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 16, 2020

    Dishonored The Outsider is in my city : 0

    Dishonored The Outsider is in my city : 0


    The Outsider is in my city : 0

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    I may or may not have done this by accident.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Here's my attempt at recreating The Void on paper, let me know what you think

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Dishonored 2 or DLC?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    I just played and finished the first Dishonored game, and I loved it! But now I have a problem. I own dishonored 2, and want to play it, but I don't have the DLC. I'm thinking I should just play Dishonored 2 and get to Knife of Dunwall and Brigmore Witches later, but I'm worried I'll miss some important lore details. Does it matter all to much, or should I stop worrying about it?

    submitted by /u/DrFishPhd
    [link] [comments]

    you can get some dishonored 2 art for the 20 years of arkane

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    you just have to follow this link and log in/create into your bethesda account. what you need to do next should be explained on the page.

    this seems to be weeks old but I don't remember seeing it posted here.

    submitted by /u/HeluLeHaricot
    [link] [comments]

    [Dishonored 2] How do I get rid of the shadows around my peripheral vision when I sneak.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Title. I just finished the first game and am starting up the second and it was kinda fucking with me on a visceral level when I figured out along with the head bobbing the asthetic shadows they put around your vision when you crouch down is actually screwing with me almost physically. Its like the feeling when you push on your eyes and your vision narrows, ie deeply unpleasent. I tried to find a way to turn it off in the games shockingly deep options menu but I haven't been able to find anything. Maybe I just missed it or maybe I didn't but I would love to find a way to shut it off, be it by mod or menu.

    submitted by /u/Dovahkiin419
    [link] [comments]

    Will deathloop be simular to Dishonored ?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    I m scared the game could be as boring as BioShock Infinite https://youtu.be/mc2hz3LJhTY

    Hope,it s a stealth game like Dishonored

    submitted by /u/Hwallya
    [link] [comments]

    Help me

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Need some expert opinions!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    So I wanna get the mark of the outsider tatted on my hand, but I want to get it on my right hand. Y'all think this is valid from a Dishonored standpoint?

    submitted by /u/Novaskelley
    [link] [comments]

    If Emily wore a mask, how do you think it'd look?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    While I love Emily as a character and protagonist, one of the few things that disappointed me about Dishonored 2 was Emily's lack of a badass mask like our boy Corvo. As a mask aficionado, I've always loved Corvo's skull-face mask and how it blends mechanical steampunk machinery, asymmetrical design and a few motifs of the Void to really carry the black magic assassin vibe. It's edgy as heck but I still love it.

    But Emily never got one. Not only does the bandana she wears fail to actually obscure anything about her visage, but it's also a lost opportunity to design a mask that fits her character just like her father. Something regal and dignified as opposed to Corvo's mangled skull mask, or maybe a more abstract and faceless one to fit how her powers seem to be formless black entities visually.

    Admittedly, I struggle to think of a mask that would fit her, myself. The closest I can think of is one similar to Ciaran's from Dark Souls, but that's probably just because I like Ciaran a lot. I'm sure Arkane considered giving her one during development too, and there was a reason they didn't. Still, I'd love to hear what the community thinks would make a fine mask to fit a woman like Emily!

    submitted by /u/OknataSkeltro
    [link] [comments]

    Just starting Knife of Dunwall for the first time. I have some expectations thanks to this board!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    I've read a lot and seen a lot about this DLC and about daud. I'll be honest I love Corvo and ready to give daud a chance to redeem himself as in the main game I had no pitty and did not spare his life.

    submitted by /u/thestenchofdeath
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody here know how to setup livesplit for speedrunning, if you do please comment and I'll tell you what I need help with.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    Disappointed in non-lethal options in Clockwork Mansion

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    Why would I ever want to commit such an atrocity to humanity by killing or wiping Jindosh's memory. As he says, an age of progression. Hopefully the next iterations if games will allow you to just leave him or take him hostage.

    Ie: You leave him unconscious and save Sokolov, you either have to deal with the consequences down the game. Maybe periodic clockwork soldier spawns in future missions? Or, Jindosh realizes that you could have killed him or wiped his memory and you didn't, so he decides help/stay neutral at the end.

    Or ya, just take him hostage and he's just on the boat as prisoner, would make for some great dialogue.

    submitted by /u/Stttutter
    [link] [comments]

    D1 vs D2

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    I'm curious and bored and wanted to see some discussion on which you think is better and why?

    For me I think I enjoy D1 better. The plot and world felt somehow more captivating. I honestly couldn't quite put my finger on it.

    I will say D2 really did what I wanted in the series though, more abilities, smoother combat and bigger levels.

    How does anyone else feel? Care to explain why?

    submitted by /u/thestenchofdeath
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to not have to play the tutorial each time on iron man mode?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    It makes the mode very tedious and not worth playing.

    submitted by /u/SeventhDeadlySin
    [link] [comments]

    Mod idea: infinite time stop

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    How hard would this be to do for Dishonored 1? (I've yet to play DOTO and Dishonored 2)

    submitted by /u/Ap0c0l0th0th
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment