• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 26, 2022

    Dishonored It's honestly hard to believe that this year will be the ten year anniversary of dishonored....time flies it's still absolutely one of the best stealth games ever made and a classic for all time who's gonna replay it? 🤔

    Dishonored It's honestly hard to believe that this year will be the ten year anniversary of dishonored....time flies it's still absolutely one of the best stealth games ever made and a classic for all time who's gonna replay it? ��


    It's honestly hard to believe that this year will be the ten year anniversary of dishonored....time flies it's still absolutely one of the best stealth games ever made and a classic for all time who's gonna replay it? ��

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 07:06 PM PST

    I'm played Dishonored & D2 back to back and seeing this from the Dreadful Whale a couple of weeks after finishing D1, I had the goosebumps.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 08:36 AM PST

    Each playthrough brings new discoveries I swear…

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 07:47 PM PST

    Looks like something you'd see in the Void

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 02:01 PM PST

    Small drawing I made of the Addermire Institute

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 01:56 PM PST

    High Overseer Campbell.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 11:03 AM PST

    Dunwall tower in minecraft, but it's my house on server

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 06:25 AM PST

    I got all 5 of these trophies at the same time after a very difficult play through

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 04:21 AM PST

    Block/choke remap recommendations?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 05:23 AM PST

    I'm doing a non-lethal playthrough, and not super used to playing video games with my carpal bones.

    submitted by /u/fakeemailman
    [link] [comments]

    Stonks ��

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 08:10 AM PST

    Nice chair you got there

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 09:26 AM PST

    Corvo would be the worst person the play tag with

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 09:24 AM PST

    Skip intro option on the XBOX game pass PC version

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 05:16 AM PST

    I got Dishonored 2 for PC with the xbox game pass

    Since you cannot access the executable path to create a shortcut and the game's cfg get overwritten at launch, is there a way to add the Add "+com_showLoadingScreen 0" option to it?

    submitted by /u/jokterwho
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question about the ghost achievement

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 08:56 PM PST

    Does knocking them unconcious count as killing them?

    submitted by /u/mr_flerd
    [link] [comments]

    TIL forward facing assassination animations are based on where you are relative to the target. I just thought these side assassination animations were rare

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 05:07 PM PST

    Not sure what to do with the "chaos" mechanic.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 06:05 PM PST

    Only played a few hours, killed the twins at the brothel and got "high chaos" again despite not killing a single guard. I do kill weepers in self-defense, no idea how relevant chaos is to the game and the ending etc.

    So Corvo has got these amazing assassin abilities and he's not supposed to use any?

    Is low chaos worth it for a single playthrough? I think I'm not supposed to kill anyone including the targets, so this means a pacifict approach which tbh sounds extremely unsatisfying. Gotten a couple warnings by the game now not to cause much chaos, or else, whatever that means. What a buzzkill.

    submitted by /u/Kai-Tek
    [link] [comments]

    I beat Dishonored for the first time. Here are my thoughts.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 09:01 PM PST

    When it first came out in 2012, I was roughly 17/18 years old. My general preferences in gaming genres was and still is open world exploration games. So Dishonored just didn't fit in with my interests based on videos and explanations of the game.

    Then this past week I've just been in the mood for steampunk and steampunk-esque fantasy settings, which is pretty rare to find. I watched Arcane (loved it, highly recommended), which made me think of Dishonored. Sales have been going on so I decided to pick 1 and 2 + DLCs for cheap.

    After only 3 days of playing, I beat it and loved it. The world, the character designs, the art direction. An absolutely gorgeous game that I wish I gave more of a chance when it first came out.

    submitted by /u/InnocentPerv93
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 PC optimization help

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 06:27 PM PST

    So I just got my first gaming PC, less than 3 weeks ago. Decided to finally play Dishonored 2 for the first time, since it was on sale. Didn't know the game wasn't optimized for PC. So, can anyone help me on optimizing this game? My build isn't bad. I have a

    GeForce RTX 3060

    AMD Ryzem 7 5800

    32gb of RAM

    And a 120ghz monitor. 1920 x 1080p

    submitted by /u/YoBoiSabis
    [link] [comments]

    I need ideas for a Dishonored themed tattoo

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 01:10 PM PST

    Hey guys, I know this is a weird question and all, but I'm having a gamer sleeve tattooed about the video games that have the most meaning to me, and Dishonored is next up. I've been thinking for months now and I haven't come up with an idea yet. The problem is, I'm not that attached to any of the characters. As for the design, I like the Whalers and the Mark of the outsider the most. If you guys could give me ideas or certain artworks I'd be really thankful. Thank you in advance <3

    submitted by /u/markijesus
    [link] [comments]

    Does it irk anybody else how lifeless the people are when you kill them in D2 compared to D1?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 07:49 PM PST

    Especially with Emily's main kill, where she kicks them behind the knee and literally plunges a sword into their chest. Ive tried to get over it but I just can't. All of them do that but that one especially. Its like all the characters suddenly turn into mute lifeless dolls without a sound in the slightest. Especially when the kill animations take much longer in D2 as well compared to D1. Literally corvo's little millisecond stab in the neck and they still realistically make some noise, but its like with the 2 to 3 second kill animations in D2 its nada. Nothing. Weird. I feel like they just put some less effort into that part, and other parts of the game, which is weird because a lot of the game seems like an upgrade in detail, gameplay, and general mechanics.

    submitted by /u/HomicideDevil666
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored + all DLCs vs Definitive Edition

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 07:25 AM PST

    Definitive Edition is on sale on steam right now and I was wondering if there was a difference. I already own the game and all DLCs (the first one). I've been itching for a stealthy game again and DH is one of my all-time favourites. So is Definitive Edition any different at all from the basegame+all DLC?

    submitted by /u/MakkoHolmes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment