• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 19, 2020

    Dishonored If you were the outsider what would your mark look like?

    Dishonored If you were the outsider what would your mark look like?


    If you were the outsider what would your mark look like?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    They finally came in!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    First time playing the game went ok, now I can replay and kill as much as I want. (had to organize the achievements order to fit the image)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    How does Corvo do this?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    How does Corvo save the audio cards from the players in dishonored 1 and how does he play them afterwards

    submitted by /u/Billy_goat_123
    [link] [comments]

    Keep falling to my death when I access the Lighthouse elevator in chapter 9 of the first game. Can’t find anything regarding this online, please let me know if you guys know anything about this. As soon as I use the elevator, when I reach the top it just says fell to your death.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Dishonored Series = DMT-Level High For My Imagination

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    I fell into the world of Dishonored during May and June this year.

    Despite all of the fear and stress due to the pandemic and the economy, this game literally pulled me out of this world into the Empire of the Isles whenever I fired up the PlayStation 4.

    Honestly, the way I felt falling into this world, the experience kind of played out like an Isekai story. It's not a psychedelic trip, but an immersive simulator like this is the next-best thing.

    I burned through Dishonored, The Knife of Dunwall, The Brigmore Witches, Dishonored 2, Death of the Outsider, and then Dishonored 2 again because I loved exploring Karnaca so much, and I wanted to play it with New Game + using Emily instead of Corvo.

    I was playing Persona 5 Royal originally when I wasn't working or worrying, but a hardcore RPG wasn't doing it for me. So, I burned through all of the BioShock games for the fifth or sixth time, and decided to give this series ago after years of feeling intimidated. I tried once before but I told myself it was too hard and I ran away.

    I eventually just set it on easy and killed everything, thus eliminating some of the stress of my poor stealth skills and giving myself a chance to learn how it operates.

    When I finished this binge, I felt depressed for a few days because I lost the initial DMT-level high this series gave my imagination.

    By far, the occult aspects of the game are my favorite. I was reading "The Occult" by Colin Wilson while playing this, and they synced up nicely.

    Also, the way the Outsider presents himself, and how the Void feels, I was reminded of the Godhand and the Astral World from Berserk.

    I could carry on and on about this, but I just wanted to share with the fellow fans on this subreddit how much I love this series.

    The only thing I resented was how Death of the Outsider pushed me to play one way, and that really soured me to it because I felt so spoiled by how fun Dishonored 2 was. Which is a shame, because I think Death of the Outsider has a great cult-like Lovecraftian story, and probably the best out of the series. Also, Billie Lurk is a badass.

    I was probably just impatient with the game because I wanted to finish the whole series off before replaying Dishonored 2, so I angrily rushed through it.

    Anyway, that's it. Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/stevenjs2480
    [link] [comments]

    Cant beat the jindosh mansion

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    How do i kill clockwork soldiers, they aren't bad when it's just one but in groups i cant do anything

    submitted by /u/Scorched724
    [link] [comments]

    Guards wearing masks

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    (pardon my english) Recently I get back at playing the first game and notice that all guards were wearing masks, they had always used or it's something like a easter egg ?

    submitted by /u/_Sam_IM_Sam
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to Dishonored 1's lean?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    This is a very strange issue. In Dishonored 1, my lean is constrained similar to Dishonored 2's, instead of the ridiculous 50 degree lean. Why is that happening? I have a completely fresh install of the gog version.

    submitted by /u/Snax_Sealion
    [link] [comments]

    'Just Dark Enough' Achievement Dishonored 1

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    Hey guys, been trying to punch through the achievements today, 72/80, nearly done. Was looking through all the game achievements to narrow down which ones to focus on. blah blah blah, I completed my clean hands, shadow, and ghost playthrough earlier today, I'm confused as to why it didn't give me the 'Just Dark Enough' achievement, because the criteria to get this is the finish the game in low chaos, and surely finishing the game without killing anyone as well as not getting spotted would be low chaos? Anyway, has anyone else had this problem in the past? Is it just bugged or am I not reading things right? Cheers.

    submitted by /u/MrMattTheBaker
    [link] [comments]

    Renoving denuvo

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Do you think they will remove it causes i think i saw they are doing that to prey and i really want to play ds2 but my pc isnt good and perfomance is an issue and denuvo affects it right?

    submitted by /u/FederalInvestigator0
    [link] [comments]

    Art-style vibes - This Transylvanian Salt Mine is Now an Amusement Park

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    What do you do on your hundredth play through to keep it fresh?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Kinda like the title says. I'm curious what you all do by your many play through to keep D1 or D2 fresh for you. I'm talking about after you've got most achievements/trophies and such. Do you like to role play your character? Really dive into the mind and think what would they do? Do you take your time with specific enemies learning their back stories and setting them up in specific encounters to tell your own story before deciding their fate? I'm curious to see what you all are up to! Spoilers welcome!

    submitted by /u/thestenchofdeath
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment