• Breaking News

    Friday, February 25, 2022

    Dishonored Decided to get the heart of an empress. Hope you guys like it as much as I do

    Dishonored Decided to get the heart of an empress. Hope you guys like it as much as I do


    Decided to get the heart of an empress. Hope you guys like it as much as I do

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 12:06 PM PST

    I had to kill him 10 different times to be satisfied

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 09:53 AM PST

    Dishonored 2 automatically loads last save when I pause it

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 12:03 PM PST

    Does this remind anyone of bloodflies

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 08:49 AM PST

    This dickhead sent me back 30 minutes

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 06:26 PM PST

    I've been marked

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 12:50 PM PST

    How do I change "Friction"/input lag?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 09:05 PM PST

    Getting into this game now on PS4, and everything seems great. However the biggest problem I'm having is the massive delay in input between my controller and my view. Everything else reacts fine, but looking around has a solid second in delay, which is very disruptive in my gameplay. I've searched online on how to fix this problem, and that a solution might be turning a bar in settings tied to "Friction" down to 0. However, In every single setting category I can't seem to find such an option. Can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/Wickermind
    [link] [comments]

    Looking back on where it all began

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 09:41 AM PST

    I was not prepared for this, I dropped my controller

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 01:49 PM PST

    Drew Corvo back in January, hope it looks good! (OC)

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 07:41 PM PST

    Clean hands achivement glitch

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 07:08 AM PST

    I'm trying to get all trophies for dishonered 1 and I have beat the game on low chaos not killing anyone but I didn't get the achievement does anyone know how I can try and get it without starting another low chaos playthough

    submitted by /u/albinodino11
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for music to invoke Dunwall

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 01:09 PM PST

    I'm preparing for a solo game of Dishonored RPG and I'm looking for a good music to invoke the spirit on Dunwall. The campaign will take place at the very beginning of the plague, so I'm thinking more of a busy city rather than empty streets. Something similar to the musicians in Serkonos would be a bonus. Anything anybody could recommend?

    submitted by /u/KNalewajka
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 11:35 AM PST

    Do you prefer playing as Corvo or Emily? Why?

    submitted by /u/wackogenius88
    [link] [comments]

    Can't get Ghost on D1 Ch.1

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 03:49 PM PST

    I'm trying a new run on D1. My objective is to have zero interactions with enemies/neutral characters. That means not so much as choking one guard out.

    I just erased my saves (Xbox One) and restarted with the prologue. I then did my cleanest run yet. Not so much as a "huh" or even one level of notice (one lightning bolt). Out of the blasted door on the left so the wall watchers never had a chance to see me.

    But when I finish talking to Samuel everything is good but Ghost. I just can't earn that stud check mark.

    I'm on Xbox One Definitive Edition. Does anyone have any advice? Maybe an area I might be missing.

    Edit: I finally got it. The problem really was right after the exploding door. You have to sneak down the stairs to the right, CLOSER to the guards on the wall.

    I got closer to being noticed than anywhere else. Guards with six grey lightning bolts.

    However, I've completed level one of my "Leave no trace" campaign where I try my darndest to go Ghost without choking out or sleep darting anyone. No touching unless required by the mission.

    submitted by /u/RadFarlander
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment