• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 15, 2020

    Dishonored finally got the circle of life achievement and the only thing i used is upgrade the possession till the end and craft a bonecharm made of four accommodating host bonecharms

    Dishonored finally got the circle of life achievement and the only thing i used is upgrade the possession till the end and craft a bonecharm made of four accommodating host bonecharms


    finally got the circle of life achievement and the only thing i used is upgrade the possession till the end and craft a bonecharm made of four accommodating host bonecharms

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    You know quarantine is getting boring when you sit down with pen and paper and solve this riddle.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    First post. I'm a rather young drawer, but I attempted to draw corvo. How does it look? Don't draw humans often.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Hey, i hope you like the 3d model of this owl as much as i do, please don't mind about the 20 fps you've just lost, i hope its worth it

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Did they fix Dishonored 2 performance issues?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    So, I wanted to play the game but I heard it had terrible performance even on high-end PCs, but this video gave me hope. I have virtually the same specs (a GT 1030 and an i3 4170 and 8gb of RAM), can anyone confirm this to me? All I want is stable 30fps.

    submitted by /u/ToranjaNuclear
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions for a better catchphrase than "Revenge solves everything"?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    I love Dishonored 1, but "Revenge solves everything" is a terrible catchphrase for so many different reasons. The game an exercise in showing you why revenge doesn't solve anything.

    Contrast that with Dishonored 2's "Take back what's yours." It cuts to the heart of the plot, and incorporates both high and low chaos interpretations.

    So I've been wracking my brain for a better phrase than "Revenge solves everything" and I'm looking for ideas.

    BONUS ROUND - Extra points for catchphrases for the Brigmore Witches and Death of the Outsider.

    submitted by /u/dlongwing
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to install dishonored unleashed for better gore (first dishonored) any tips for how to do this and is it safe to download?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    I'm concerned about viruses etc, what's the haps with this mod? Is it safe and how do you install it? And does it work for the dlcs too?

    submitted by /u/BODYWEIGHT_BUILDER
    [link] [comments]

    The comics

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Do you have to read the comics to understand what's going on in the books? Or can you just read the books and leave the comics out?

    submitted by /u/doctorducc
    [link] [comments]

    Am I doing Blood Thirsty wrong?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    I'm sure most of you guys have watched the kind of stuff guys like Clockner, Volound and StealthGamerBR do in the games. I've always been particularly impressed by their Blood Thirsty multiple kills. Something about the fluidity of what they're able to do really appeals to me, particularly when there's Blink thrown in the mix.

    The thing is, I've never been able to do it properly. I've specifically been having issues with what I'd call the "second movement".

    For example: there are 5 enemies. You activate the skill, do the 1st slash kill, pull out your gun to kill the 2nd dude, Blink to slash-kill the 3rd, crossbow the 4th dude. It seems there's not enough time between the 2nd kill (pistol) and the 3rd one (Blink-slash).

    I'd like to hear from those of you that are more experienced with the skill: how exactly do you pull that off? Would it help if I deactivated aim assist (it does feel like I can't move the camera quickly enough towards the 3rd target, as if it was semi-stuck). Also, is there any area you can recommend me to practice Blood Thirsty?

    submitted by /u/Operario
    [link] [comments]

    My Ghost achievement speedrun is sucking all the enjoyment from the game.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    Title. That really bothers me because Dishonored is one of the best games I've ever played. I think the best course of action is to step back, but it's so frustrating because I can't even get past High Overseer Campbell. I've taken to Shadow Kill, which seems to be working, but for it to be 100% effective I think I need to just abandon any pretense of Low Chaos, at least for the time being. If anybody has any ideas on how to make this more enjoyable, I'm all ears.

    submitted by /u/PhoenixFlame989
    [link] [comments]

    I wanna buy DH1. Should buy Standard or GOTY edition?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    I have never played this game before, but the gameplay seems good af.

    I would like to buy the first game on PS3 but I can't really decide between Standard version or GOTY edition. The price difference between them is around 5 to 7 dollars on my region, but that's a huge difference for the broke ass of a college student on lockdown, like me.

    So I'd like to know from you, does the game runs smooth on past gen console and/or the GOTY edition really does add a lot to the game?

    submitted by /u/SpatsaEater
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment