• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 14, 2020

    Dishonored Dunwall is strong with this photo

    Dishonored Dunwall is strong with this photo


    Dunwall is strong with this photo

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Let’s get ourselves some new runes

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    No matter how many times I play this, or however many other games I play, this is still my favorite level in gaming.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Here because of Prey

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Hey all, I'm looking to potentially buy the dishonored series because of the game Prey that was released a few years ago. I really enjoyed Prey and read on one of the comments to try this series too. Can anyone confirm this or let me in on how this game is before buying it? I found dishonored 2 limited edition online which comes with dishonored 1 and it's expansion plus the original dishonored 2. The only thing I would be missing (I think) would be the second games expansion. The price was like $10 so I figured what the heck especially for 2 games. Thoughts?

    Edit: well that was easy. Ordered and on the way.

    submitted by /u/dustin11h3
    [link] [comments]

    I made a really shitty drawing so i decided to make a meme out of it

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    What do you all think about COVID-19?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    All the others, down with the sickness.

    Things are bad. Could the city get any worse?

    submitted by /u/Dimentive
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored Definitive Edition code not working

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Hello all, I was just wondering if anyone else had an issue redeeming their Dishonored Definitive Edition download code that came with Dishonored 2? It said that it was not redeemable in my country so I was wondering if there was something that could be done about this.

    submitted by /u/DemonLordPotato
    [link] [comments]

    How to turn off mission clue pop-ups in D2?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Not sure which option does it, if any. Any help's appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Dimentive
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get time warp power?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Do I have to play as Corvo?

    submitted by /u/LordDarthJarJar
    [link] [comments]

    Duke Paolo of Serkonos

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    According to the books Paolo is the canon choice for Duke. As a "man of the people" he is supposedly a good ruler. I don't think so. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/GingerOverseer
    [link] [comments]

    An amazing comment i found on a video.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Havelock:"Guys we have to talk...now that all our enemies are dead we can be the kings of the empire!"

    Martin:"Yeah!

    Pendleton:"I'm completely useless!"

    Havelock:"But...there's a problem...a big one."

    Martin:"Really?"

    Pendleton:"I'm completely useless?"

    Havelock:"Yes that problem is...Corvo.He...he's just...he-he's a fucking psychopath ok?He's crazy and...shit I've been in one of his crime scene ok?Lady Boyle's party...and...damn!That guy is fucking sick!Actually I think the only reason why he helped us is because he ENJOY killing random shit....I even think he didn't care about the empress when she died!"

    Martin:"Come on he's our friend!He will understand."

    Pendleton:"I'm completely useless!"

    Havelock:"No guys you don't understand...I've seen things in that fucking party...people cut in half..without the head or even eaten ALIVE by rats while they have been burned alive!Burned alive while rats eat you!Can you immagine a worst death?Trust me,that guy is NOT fine...how do you know he's not going to kill us?He always stands there with that dead look without saying anything at all and.."

    Martin:"Ok calm down we can get rid of him"

    Pendleton:"I'm completely useless..."

    Havelock:"You mean killing him?How?Bombs?Daud?Trump?"

    Martin:"Just some poison in the beer!:D"

    Havelock:"Great plan!After all he's been through he's totally NOT going to kill us!:D"

    The video is

    Dishonored - Brutal Rampage 16 (Assassinating Havelock)

    submitted by /u/Shower-karaoke-star
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment