• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 15, 2020

    Dishonored "Some kind of decorative animal."

    Dishonored "Some kind of decorative animal."


    "Some kind of decorative animal."

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Thats not quite as i imagined it going.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    An old screencap of dishonored 2 i call it "the alchemist's apartment"

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Take notes everybody and stay safe

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    The lighting in Stilton's manor is ����

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    New Player Here!! Started dis1 but it felt a little dated(I know) but had Dis2 on Game Pass. So ... Maybe I'm missing something...

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    The game feels like It wants you to kill(high choas) not just knocking people out.....( Is there better,more stylish ways?). Anyways, On lvl 4, clockwork mansion. Ilove the story, even though I didn't actually play 1st game.

    It feels sort of fun.... I feel like it should be more fun tho. Missing something. Get detected super easy. Doesn't feel like it promotes stealth that well.

    Either this or Call of Duty.... And that game just pisses me off

    submitted by /u/DvenChinzo
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know the best place to get Emily Kaldwin's mask

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    So I'm looking for a decent version of Emily's face mask for a friend of mine and I just want to make sure they get the best quality product, so I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where to get the best quality version of it. Thanks

    submitted by /u/TheGameArchivist
    [link] [comments]

    Clean Hands (Dishonored Definitive Edition) is voided by replaying the compromising mission.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Replay mission voids the entire achievement. I only had one level with one accidental hostile kill, restarted the entire level, and ended the game without getting the achievement.

    submitted by /u/CobaltArkangel
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for someone new to the series ?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    Just bought Dishonored 2 and ready to download. For any seasoned D2 players, do you have any tips or anything I should know before playing ?

    • What's the difference between Emily and Corvo in terms of gameplay ? • Are the collectibles not too boring to get ?

    I also plan to get all the trophies for this game.

    Thanks for any input, that will be helpful !

    submitted by /u/flo3310
    [link] [comments]

    If I restart a mission because I was detected then redo and don’t get detected does that count towards the whole run?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    Like does it reset when I got detected so I don't have to restart the game? Also if I die halfway through a mission does that reset me being detected?

    submitted by /u/LordDarthJarJar
    [link] [comments]

    [Spolier] Ghost Achievement

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    Can I kill Daud and get the Ghost achievement? Or is he not a Key Target?

    submitted by /u/DravenPrime
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonoured 1 remake

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Do you think they might make dishonoured 1 using the void engine? It would look great.

    submitted by /u/Blu-Robin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment