• Breaking News

    Friday, March 13, 2020

    Dishonored someone once said ghost+clean hands runs are difficult and take a lot of time, I'd like to prove them wrong

    Dishonored someone once said ghost+clean hands runs are difficult and take a lot of time, I'd like to prove them wrong


    someone once said ghost+clean hands runs are difficult and take a lot of time, I'd like to prove them wrong

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    What sort of resistance HQ would you like to see in the next game?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    Assuming we ever get a Dishonored 3.

    • D1: Hound Pits Pub
    • D2: Dreadful Wale
    • D3: ...

    Personally, I wouldn't mind an airship, although I'm sure there are better ideas out there. Abandoned castle, a cave system, apartment building, etc.

    submitted by /u/Praetor_Vanguard
    [link] [comments]

    Got a new pin today

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Looks like a cross of a Jindosh remnant and Jessamine Kaldwin.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    I spent the last few days collecting these, it was hard but so worth it

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Imperial Signet Ring - 3D Printing

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Does anyone know of or have a 3D printable file for the Imperial Signet Ring? https://dishonored.fandom.com/wiki/Imperial_Signet_Ring

    submitted by /u/CobraStrike525
    [link] [comments]

    Her Heart, I Bathed in Poison

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Is it a picture of Meagan (Billie Lurk)?

    submitted by /u/ToonForever
    [link] [comments]

    How to cheat the jindosh lock for the trophy

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    I don't know who would even read this anymore for this old game but here we go. At first I was like no way in hell I would solve the jindosh lock by myself so I thought.... What if I got the code legitimately, took a picture irl then reloaded the save to before I got it and plugged it in. And holy hell it worked! THE only way I EVER would have gotten that trophy

    submitted by /u/BTSLHDJr3
    [link] [comments]

    Daud: "My kids are very much into the following-bullying me on Tumblr."

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment