• Breaking News

    Friday, November 1, 2019

    Dishonored "Dunwall City" By doriancollet

    Dishonored "Dunwall City" By doriancollet


    "Dunwall City" By doriancollet

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 06:09 AM PDT

    High Overseer Campbell reflexion

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 03:27 PM PDT

    When I "spare" the life of High Overseer Campbell and and later I see him as a weeper in the Flooded District I just think about how things can turn so badly for making wrong decisions based on greed and malice.

    A man that is used to every kind of luxury: comfy clothes, abundant food, delicious wine, money and power, is now has one of the most agonizing and horrible sickness and is walking and crawling in the most dirtiest and moist places on the Isles, coughing blood and trembling of cold.

    Every time I get to that part of the game I just think: ohh Campbell, how low you have fallen.

    submitted by /u/Lichtyna
    [link] [comments]

    Strange how there’s still a little innocence left to lose

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 05:42 PM PDT

    I realize that the idea is unoriginal, but I'm proud of my carving (late because my town was rained in yesterday, so trick or treat was set to today)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 04:19 PM PDT

    Griff weeper?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 05:32 AM PDT

    I have a memory of griff from D1 being a weeper, can anyone confirm this?

    submitted by /u/weed-boy520
    [link] [comments]

    Chandelier of witches

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:57 PM PDT

    Record for mystery foe = 10000000+pts????

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:00 PM PDT

    I just bought dunwall city trials and after an hour managed to het three stars on mystery foe with 31000 points and i looked at the leaderboard and the record is some crazy 1000000 or more number! How is that possible?

    submitted by /u/dwarf_in_a_giant
    [link] [comments]

    3 possible ways of ending the last mission of DH2?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:24 PM PDT

    [MANY SPOILERS AHEAD ABOUT THE ENDING OF DISHONORED 2]

    First of all I'm sorry if this has already been addressed/answered before!

    But ok so when you get back to the palace to confront Delilah and she flees into the painting, you can either craft the rune and trap her in or just straight up kill her.

    But when either of those things are done I always get a failed mission marker saying "find an alternative way to deal with Delilah" or something like that, and I swear I've tried every approach and looked into every theory video for what that could be.

    Is there a third way to end her or is it really just a recurring bug?

    submitted by /u/beglaublichpraq
    [link] [comments]

    I got every achievement in Doto except the one for OG+, and didn't really want to replay it right now

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 05:19 PM PDT

    Turns out if you know the levels, you can sprint and blink through it in 40 minutes, ignoring everything

    submitted by /u/pheromonekvlt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment