• Breaking News

    Friday, October 4, 2019

    Dishonored: "Resting for Now"

    Dishonored: "Resting for Now"


    "A KNIFE!" By pechesoleil

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 07:21 AM PDT

    Idk might murder someone later

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 10:05 PM PDT

    I'm sorry little one

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 11:53 AM PDT

    I make some editing to my previous screenshot! What do you think about it ?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 06:38 AM PDT

    Apparently you can revive Brother Cardoza in DOTO, even when beheaded...

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 04:24 AM PDT

    D2 Jindosh Riddle

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 01:36 AM PDT

    Im here just to say i beated the Jindosh Riddle by myself with the only help of a pen and a few papers, and Im so happy and exited about it. Love this game so fucking much (beating it for 2nd time). Eureka!

    submitted by /u/Franckiller
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 question(No spoilers please)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 09:48 AM PDT

    I just started playing dishonored 2 and I want to know if there is a benefit to be non-lethal or if I should just kill everyone if I want?

    submitted by /u/RakeshTheGreat
    [link] [comments]

    The grand palace glitch

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 10:38 AM PDT

    I am currently doing a clean hands playtrough and I found a possible glitch in The grand palace mission. There is no duke body double. I took Delilahs soul an everything but the real duke is always in his chambers. From my previous playtroughs I remember that the double was in the chambers and the real one in the private gardens. Is this a glitch or am I stupidly ignoring something?

    submitted by /u/TheDarkSlayer334
    [link] [comments]

    am new to dishonored 2 what ending should be gone thought first?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 07:24 AM PDT

    i know of low chaos and high chaos, but what ending should i go for first?

    submitted by /u/slenderman0345
    [link] [comments]

    quick question about the Dishonored settings.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 01:59 AM PDT

    Is there a way to use 2 buttons for a certain action? (Example:) Use spacebar for jumping when also have the ability to use mouse to jump.

    Im intro speedrunning and I want spacebar as a jump button. But for a certrain part of the game I need to jump with my mouse. Anyone knows if this is possible? Thankyou :)

    submitted by /u/Bloodwingxjorn
    [link] [comments]

    Story explanation

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 04:09 PM PDT

    So dishonoured 2 was added to the Xbox game pass (I've always wanted to play it) but I never played the first one so can someone give me a basic rundown of the story. Also I don't want to hear about how I should have played the first one.

    submitted by /u/Diamond-Jules
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished dishonored 2 and I have a few questions...

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 05:33 PM PDT

    It was a Corvo no detections, non-lethal run with powers. I haven't gotten any other endings so no spoilers please!

    I was just wondering, what was supposed to happen when Delilah walks into the painting if it hadn't been corrupted? Was it supposed to be the real world? When Delilah wakes up on the throne, did she think she was in the painting? I think she was making her ideal world in the painting and was going to project that into reality but I'm not sure what happened in the ending apart from her being trapped in her made up world.

    Also, what would you recommend for my second run? I don't want to get a "bad" ending but I also want to try killing people this time. That's probably not possible though.

    submitted by /u/Current_News
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment