• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 19, 2020

    Dishonored Shall we gather for whiskey and cigars tonight?

    Dishonored Shall we gather for whiskey and cigars tonight?


    Shall we gather for whiskey and cigars tonight?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    No, we must maintain our social distancing.

    submitted by /u/Chelicious_Dickens
    [link] [comments]

    am i right ma dudes

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    I've been in love with this franchise for years now but i never took the time to perfect it. I guess there are also good sides to quarantine.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    I feel like Corvo has these on even after he takes off his mask

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Wtf is going on here?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Is this a known exploit? You can get 11/9 bonecharms in mission 5 of D2

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    high chaos/stealth 100% playthroughs?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    I recently played and beat Dishonored 2. I was trying to do a high chaos stealth thing but failed because I suck at stealth, however I still want to see how you would beat this game like that (and maybe attempt it myself). Are there any YouTube playthroughs of DH2 that are high chaos stealth and 100% (like all coins/paintings/runes/charms etc.)?

    submitted by /u/reallyannoyedgiraffe
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodflies are the best

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Is the Jindosh riddle supposed to be as if we were looking at the women from the front view?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    For example "Doctor Marcolla was at the far left". Is that from their perspective or if I was looking at hem front on?

    submitted by /u/LordDarthJarJar
    [link] [comments]

    This may be my last Reddit post.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    I'm sorry if may disturb you but I have killed a dog and I can't fucking take it so this may be my last Reddit post, goodbye.

    submitted by /u/Inhaledten34
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting speed run ideas?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Since the world is on lockdown I was thinking about trying my hand at some speed runs through the first dishonored, but I'm kinda getting hung up on some of the details and was wondering if you guys had any ideas and tips for fun speed runs?

    For context I've platinumed the game but my skill level is still probably pretty average so I don't think I want to try something crazy like a clean hands ghost run in an hour type of thing, but I was wondering what a realistic time would be to beat the game. Also curious if it's more fun to do stealth and/or clean hands, or saying fuck it and play it high chaos, and whether or not doing side objectives and getting bone charms/runes is realistic or not.

    Any ideas or things you guys have tried would be great as I am open to suggestions. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/TheGuava1
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain mission+ to me?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    I cant find anything about it online

    submitted by /u/Vdaggle
    [link] [comments]

    Low chaos tips?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    I've been trying so hard to get low chaos, but it seems the only level I get close to that is on Lady Boyle's Last Party, where I could have easily gotten away if it wasn't for those tall boys.

    submitted by /u/hecker421
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment