• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 29, 2020

    Dishonored First tattoo. The Outsider’s Mark.

    Dishonored First tattoo. The Outsider’s Mark.


    First tattoo. The Outsider’s Mark.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 04:37 AM PST

    I'm 1000000% ready

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 02:48 PM PST

    How many people know Corvo's the masked killer?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:03 PM PST

    Specifically on high-chaos, after 1, how many people know that the Royal protector, father of the empress, is the one who killed all those people 13 years ago?

    Do they know that the man standing next to the throne, is the one who ended the Boyle bloodline?

    submitted by /u/Sox_The_Fox2002
    [link] [comments]

    Going back into Dishonored 1 and 2 after awhile as a sort of ¨Final Tour¨ of my steam account, what little things should I go after that are worth the time?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 11:52 AM PST

    Tom Hardy as Corvo Attano ������

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 01:19 PM PST

    How do we get it so instead of saying X•members/X•online it says something like X•marked/X•wandering the void. Or something along those lines if people know what I’m trying to say

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:23 PM PST

    So I absolutely love Dishonored but am still somewhat new to reddit. I've noticed a lot of subs have things like this that are relevant to the sub and have been quite disappointed ours doesn't have anything like that.

    I'm not sure if it's something an admin can easily change or if you have to go through reddit or even Arkane themselves to make this happen but I would really love to see this cause I see this sub growing everyday and it's only gonna get more popular in the future with Deathloop, and [fingers crossed] Dishonored 3

    Also some user flair would be great; I'd die to have Corvo beside my name, which i know already has Corvo in it but you can never have too much Corvo!!

    Anyways if this peaks people's interest then maybe we can have a sub-wide vote to see what people would prefer for this kind of stuff!!!

    submitted by /u/CorvoAndTheHeart
    [link] [comments]

    Found a Glitch

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 10:42 AM PST

    What I did was I used Bend Time II, shot a sleep dart at a main target, then unfroze time. What happened was that the Dart hit the target, but the game went into slow motion permanently. It wasn't just the brief slo mo part after you neutralize a target, it lasted forever.

    Does anyone know how I can undo this glitch?

    submitted by /u/Vwgames49
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2: Global Kill Ratio 0% but Under Global Tab: Combat-19 Total kills.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:37 AM PST

    Every mission I've done has been zero kill clears. Under playthrough it says Total Kills 0, Global Kill Ratio 0% but under the Global tab says 19 kills? How is this possible?

    I've tried googling the answers but getting mixed results, figured I'd ask the subreddit directly.

    submitted by /u/Judge_Ravina
    [link] [comments]

    I think it's time to start my first dirty hands run ��

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 10:52 PM PST

    Can anyone help? [Spoilers]

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:40 PM PST

    I've been playing Dishonored 2 for the PS4 and any time I try to save Emily's father the screen goes black and I can't do anything but open the main menu :/ I've checked for game updates and everything but it still does this

    submitted by /u/sk0nka
    [link] [comments]

    dishonored = steam punk far cry

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:02 PM PST

    Even if you specifically clicked on this post to disagree with me, that just proves to me that deep down you know it's true

    submitted by /u/GlorygoleGargoyle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment