• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 18, 2020

    Dishonored Dust District vibes

    Dishonored Dust District vibes


    Dust District vibes

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    Made this for one of my favourite high chaos quotes. What's yours?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Thought you guys might want to see this awesome model I downloaded and got printed. Now to paint it while stuck in quarantine

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Corvo sketch

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    It is a blessing that D2 added the statistics screen. I just had to replay the Boyle mission three times, because some enemy I knocked out decided to die. (Clean Hands)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Mini Pixel Corvo with and without the mask.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Make sure you wash your hands. Especially after going to the toilet and remember THE BOLDEST MEASURES ARE THE SAFEST

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    Dishonored Corvo Attano Cosplay by Almira

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    r/dishonored Can I get some help with this?, I get stuck up on a pixel spot

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Dishonored 2, Aramis Stilton

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Is there any other way to get to Aramis Stilton without going near the Nestkeeper? It scares me and I'd rather not interact with it.

    submitted by /u/celesteblu
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Emily's reign

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    In the first mission in D2 we see some broken structures like the visible sewer pipes and the collapsing building, are those things simply neglect from the empress or is it Delilah's doing ?

    submitted by /u/FrankLowes
    [link] [comments]

    How to deal with wolfhounds

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    Played this game a half dozen times, but this is going to be my first high chaos/assault playthrough, and it's NG+...Delilah you are so f**ked

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Will I miss out a lot if I start the series with Dishonored 2 and play 1 later?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    So I bought Dishonored 2 and Death of the Outsider a month ago on a sale and decided that I will buy dishonored 1 when definitive edition is on sale as well. Now we have 2 weeks of no school and I want to play something but Dishonored 2 and DotO are the only games left (I already finished 3 games in the last week so my backlog is getting smaller way faster than I thought). I wanted to wait on it until I play 1 but now I am bored and want to play.

    About how much of the experience I would miss out on if I played 2 before 1? I will definitely play 1 sometime.

    submitted by /u/Yusif854
    [link] [comments]

    About to play ng+ and i have some questions

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    If i play as emily again will i have access to corvos powers? I havent played as him yet. Or will i have to play as corvo to obtain both power sets

    submitted by /u/Vdaggle
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers] What was meant when Emily said how even a sword through the heart couldn't kill Delilah?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    I feel like she said how it was Corvo who did it. Who stabbed her but couldn't kill her.

    And how did Delilah first die? I thought Daud killed Delilah in the first place, I'm confused.

    submitted by /u/Fazazer
    [link] [comments]

    r/dishonored Can you bypass the secret stash in the sewers and play the game without a wepaon??

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Im wanting to play the game without a weapon to make it more of a challenge, any idea on how i can do this?

    submitted by /u/Joshuark07
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment