• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    Dishonored Had an hour to spare, and so I drew Corvo.

    Dishonored Had an hour to spare, and so I drew Corvo.


    Had an hour to spare, and so I drew Corvo.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Made this back when Dishonored 2 was still brand new

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    Surprising the Outsider [Bug (?)]

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    I don't know how or why, but I just turned down the Outsider's mark, and I kid you not, he looked at me, opened his mouth, and just stood there. I'm still stuck in a cutscene, and he's just staring at me.

    Which, like... Imagine if that was the actual response; You show up to this guy who just had your mark ripped off of him, and you're like 'hey, you want superpowers again?' and he just goes... 'No, I'm good, thanks.'

    Cue 30 seconds of the outsider standing there in shock.

    I'm gonna restart the mission now, but I'm straight up loving this mental image.

    submitted by /u/JibbaNerbs
    [link] [comments]

    We live in strange times.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Downloadable content

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    What's your favourite piece of DLC for either game? I loved the Dunwall City Trials, spent hours on back alley brawl.

    submitted by /u/Sons_Of_Mexico
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help Dishonored 2 Interface has 1 fps, cant start game :(

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Well the title says it all, till yesterday i could play the game without any problems. But now i cant even change the graphics settings. Steam overlay shows 1 fps turned it off still the same. I have no idea what the problem could be.

    I have a rx 570 8gb, i5 6500, and 8gb ram.

    All drivers are up to date.

    submitted by /u/8myself
    [link] [comments]

    What counts as detection?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    I'M handling Granny Rag's gentleman callers, shot each of them with a sleep dart from very high up. They did become alert, but I don't know if that counts against the ghost achievement as detection

    submitted by /u/Doveen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment