• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 21, 2020

    Dishonored My old drawing of Corvo. Also my first attempt at drawing with pencils.

    Dishonored My old drawing of Corvo. Also my first attempt at drawing with pencils.


    My old drawing of Corvo. Also my first attempt at drawing with pencils.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    My 14 year old sister loves Dishonored 2, so she made her own chino art of Emily (she was sad she couldn't find any online)

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    I made this overseer mask two years ago and Corvo's three years ago, both 3D printed. Files found on thingiverse. Super proud of them and they're both wearable.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    White Outsider

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Hey There Delilah (A.K.A. The song parody that lodged in my head for, like, the past two hours)

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    Hey there Delilah, what's it like up in the tower,

    I'm still working in Karnaca while you're building up your power

    Yes it's true...

    I'll be there soon, just wait a few,

    I'm after you...

    Hey there Delilah, why'd you give me room to breathe

    I'll be back to make you pay before you realize I could leave

    Don't close your eyes...

    If you wait around, then soon I'll rise

    But now I'll hide..

    Oh, your reign will fall to me.. (X5)

    Hey there Delilah, I know times for you were hard

    and to become what you became and try to steal the earth and stars,

    Of course you would,

    'Never asked, though, if you should,

    Just if you could...

    Hey there Delilah, I've got people left to handle yet,

    Your friends, if you could call them friends, will soon fall by my hand

    It hurts my soul

    Such a driven mind, such a brutal goal

    Your heart's a hole...

    Oh, your reign will fall to me.. (X4)

    A thousand soldiers left but still,

    You're not about to break my will

    I'll walk through hell if have no other way,

    The tower looms above me now,

    And I'm still contemplating how

    I'll deal with you before I'm done today

    And yet, Delilah, I'll tell you, that by the time tonight is through

    Your world will never ever be the same

    And you're to blame

    ...

    Hey there Delilah, I'm not sure of your existence

    Did you die, or do you still know how,

    Do you know that what you're seeing isn't true?

    Does it matter either way to you?

    You can do whatever you want to

    Empress Delilah here's to you,

    This one's for you...

    Oh, your reign it fell to me (X5)

    submitted by /u/JibbaNerbs
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to tell if there are Kills/Alerts?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Is there anyway to talk if someone has died or was alerted before you get to the end of a level? I'd rather load a check point up than start from the beginning.

    submitted by /u/Kill_Kayt
    [link] [comments]

    Corvo Attano with a lightsaber?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    In Which Meagan Foster Sinks to the Bottom of the Sea

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    In the encounter with Dr. Hypacia I decided to brute force the lock on the safe with the cure notes inside instead of having the encounter with her and her assistant. if you haven't scene it this is how that goes.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    Can Someone please explain to me what happened?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    High Chaos or Low Chaos

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Im playing the game for the first time. I chose Corvo and id like to know what do u think is the more fun to play the game? High or Low Chaos?

    submitted by /u/Slim5050
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please explain this to me?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Can someone please explain this to me? (More info in comments)

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Question about Cleaner Hands (KoD)

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    Does it have to be one continuous playthrough? My case was:

    First mission screen told me I killed 2 people, then Ghost. The second and third missions I ghosted and didn't kill anyone. So I replayed the first, and I ended up being detected, but didn't kill anyone (So I have "didn't kill anyone" checked on all 3 missions). However, Cleaner Hands didn't pop. Can anyone help? Thanks

    submitted by /u/TheRedegade
    [link] [comments]

    Stealth vs. Chaotic styles and Ending(s)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Hello. I'm new to Dishonored (I've just found the gear in the sewers), but have heard of the idea of "stealthy" or "chaotic" styles of completing it. Having played Prey (2017) and its DLC, Metro 2033, and Metro: Last Light, I'd like to know whether or not how I choose to play Dishonored or Dishonored II has any impact on how either game ends.

    1) In other words, is there more than one ending? If so, then is each of the endings produced by playing either chaotically or stealthily?

    2) Also, if each style leads to a different ending, then which of them ("stealthy ending" or "chaotic ending") is canon? If there are more than two endings, then please don't tell me about a third ending.

    I've carefully read some of the lore regarding big things like geography and history (only things that Corvo would already know) to immerse myself, but have just started playing through the game's plot, so please avoid spoilers. I'm enjoying the game so far.

    submitted by /u/Reployer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment