• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    Dishonored My mom found my Corvo mask "unsettling," so she moved it when I went to college. Personally, I think this might be worse.

    Dishonored My mom found my Corvo mask "unsettling," so she moved it when I went to college. Personally, I think this might be worse.


    My mom found my Corvo mask "unsettling," so she moved it when I went to college. Personally, I think this might be worse.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Here's a close up of the Overseer mask I posted yesterday.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    How corvo's sword works SloMo 60fps1440p with increased fov

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    I 3D printed and painted a rune for my brother’s birthday gift. (Not my 3D model, found on Thingiverse)

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    I just think he’s neat... Some Corvo fanart during quarantine time

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Remember : your actions might have consequences...

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Just got the plat for Dishonored 2. Can you tell I'm happy?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    Dishonored 2 Mission 6 - which bonecharms does Paolo drop?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Hey, i've ended the quest and wondered which bonecharms i had missed. Then i read about the charms possible to obtain, if you kill/knockout Paolo. Im playing Ghost/Clean hands (not even subduing) so went for the combination and ignored both killing options. Which bonecharms does he drop and are they worth subduing him?

    submitted by /u/Sorgenkind13
    [link] [comments]

    Are weepers inspired by the infected in 28 days later?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    So, last night I watched 28 days later and 28 weeks later, and I couldn't help but notice the similarities with the weepers: they don't seem to devour you, just beat you, bite you and vomit at you to spread the decease, they walk twitching and spasming and can run too, similar isn't it? So, it got me wondering are the weepers inspired by the infected from 28 days? Is there evidence outside their behavior in-game? The wikia doesn't mention anything, coincidence maybe? Could be. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/nikolai1939
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a specific tie-in book, have you heard of it?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    I have a memory of a published book of Paloma Attano's letters from the sanitarium where she was eventually incarcerated. I remember seeing it ages ago when shopping for the Dunwall City Archives, but now I can't find any reference to it.

    Does anyone else remember this text? Do you know its name?

    submitted by /u/dlongwing
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 - High Chaos?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    I just cant bring myself to play non-lethal with all these gadgets and tools to dispose of enemies... Is the high chaos ending really that bad?

    submitted by /u/Slim5050
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment