• Breaking News

    Monday, March 23, 2020

    Dishonored Blood, sweat, tears and probably 100000 reloads for my first playtrough. Normal mode/clean hands/Ghost. Epilog in background

    Dishonored Blood, sweat, tears and probably 100000 reloads for my first playtrough. Normal mode/clean hands/Ghost. Epilog in background


    Blood, sweat, tears and probably 100000 reloads for my first playtrough. Normal mode/clean hands/Ghost. Epilog in background

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    YEEEESSS!! (no powers, very hard)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Playing Dishonored 2 and holy cow why isn’t this entire game about time travel.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Made Corvo’s mask in Animal Crossing, and yes I know it is not even that was what I was going for also he wide.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Anybody wish you could use all of corvo and Emily's powers in dishonored death of the outsider

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    How do i get this bonecharm? Its near the beggar in the lower aventa district

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    A line i over heared but can't remember

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    in Dishonored 2 i overheared a line it was something like, "dear stomach, i recived your complaint ,and i too agree that diner is overdue" or something to that effect. i heard it in the palace of the duke, after he sends away the tow guards in his office, in my game was the female guard. if anyone knows the enteir dialoge please tell me it is the best line

    edit: the line is "dear stomach, i have recived your request, and agree that dinnertime cannot come quickly enough, unfortunately, we are still on duty . i will get back to you if i hear anuthing more, sincerely . . . me." Thank you Gunshin01

    submitted by /u/LordMendigo
    [link] [comments]

    Heres another, y'all. (Flesh And Iron, Very Hard) (I got 2 body detections tho :/)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Very nice!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Which ending of DOTO is canon for you?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Even Billie's novel don't really answers the question, only saying the Outsider has "fallen".

    submitted by /u/LordEmmerich
    [link] [comments]

    What would you like for the next Dishonored?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    I don't think it will follow the old characters. but would you prefer for it to be post doto or pre dishonored 1?

    submitted by /u/LordEmmerich
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to separate the blood thirsty bindings from the non lethal choke?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    I absolutely hate that if i want to pull off a double blood thirsty, 80% of the time i just take the guy and start choking him instead.

    submitted by /u/Flyingskillet
    [link] [comments]

    Missing Achievements?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Alright, so I finished my first run of DH2 just a few days ago. The game was wonderful, and I had such a fun time with Low Chaos Emily. However, when I finished the game with NO KILLS, I didn't earn my Clean Hands achievement, my achievement for completing the game in Low Chaos, OR the achievement for completing the game as Emily.

    Essentially, the game just didn't recognize that I had finished it. I got fucked over on Clean Hands 3 times by DH1, so I was expecting that, but the game just says that I flat out didn't finish it.

    I'm kinda pissed but I'm playing Prey right now, which is a distraction.

    Anyways, has this happened to anyone else? Is it common? Most importantly, how can I keep this from happening on my next run? Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/Will_Yeeton
    [link] [comments]

    I have no life (excuse bad crop)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    New to Dishonored 2, any tips?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    I just bought Dishonered a few days ago and I have to say I'm really impressed with the game. I love looking for all the runes and coming up with different plans to complete a level.

    Now as a newbie there are probably things I'm missing that could increase the fun. Do you guys have any tips for me?

    submitted by /u/PelleSketchy
    [link] [comments]

    Need help for Ghost & Clean Hands run in Crack in the Slab

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    I'm on my first playthrough going for Ghost & Clean Hands and everything has been going good so far, I started Crack in the Slab yesterday and stopped playing right after. Apparently you're able to change things in the past in this mission and I just want to know if there's anything I should avoid doing so I don't sabotage my Ghost/Clean Hands run. I'm playing as Emily if that has to do with anything in the mission.

    submitted by /u/noux80000
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner tips.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    So I have had this game & Dishonored 2 on disc fully downloaded for 3 weeks now & looking to fire it up for the first time tmrw, I currently have no work for the next 2 weeks because of the Coronavirus. What are some beginner tips & tidbits for a Dishonored newbie?

    submitted by /u/KessRivera
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment