• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 24, 2020

    Dishonored Anyone in the Dishonored universe after reading a book on the outsider.

    Dishonored Anyone in the Dishonored universe after reading a book on the outsider.


    Anyone in the Dishonored universe after reading a book on the outsider.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Love how Corvo ignores every cooked dish in the game and goes for raw carrots, suspiciously placed loaves of bread, or a fucking rat

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    when you fail to blink onto a streetlight so you plummet twenty meters

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    If you don't use ACNH to recreate your favourite assassin then what's the point

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    To celebrate my 20th Birthday and my favorite game. I hope everyone gets a little joy today.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    I thought i was going to have to reload thew save when... (I checked hes alive)

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    COVID ATTANO SAYS STAY THE F*** HOME

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Dishonored RPG Available now!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    The Dishonored Pen&Paper RPG by Modiphius is now available!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    We finally have a fully dated timeline of events, canonized (from the DH RPG)

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    What a coincidence

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    I just started playing the first Dishonored a few nights ago. I had no idea a plague was a big part of this games lore.

    submitted by /u/19GoDawgs93
    [link] [comments]

    Some pages from the Guidebook of Dishonored: The Roleplaying Game

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Dose Mana have a Canon reason?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    I get it for a gameplay reason imagine Corvo just standing their spamming Devouring Swarm but for lore reasons I don't get it

    submitted by /u/Whyusertakenlied
    [link] [comments]

    The voice near the burned corpse in the interrogation room ( Brigmore Witches DLC in Dishonored 1 )

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Have we figured out what the voice is saying yet? I swear it sounds like "When I grow up I wanna be a -something-" I can't decipher the end of the sentence though. Is this a quote from Emily? I love how freaky this little part of Coldridge prison is.

    submitted by /u/electricutopian
    [link] [comments]

    Just downloaded the PDF for the Dishonored table top game. I'd love a group of people to play with if there is a way to play remote from each other

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Dibs GM!!!

    submitted by /u/Dadality0628
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know the name of these types of bookshelves ?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Corvo or Emily for stealth non lethal playtrough?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Whos the better option for a non lethal stealth?

    submitted by /u/Slim5050
    [link] [comments]

    Forgot to mention that i also collected all bonecharms in my stealth/clean hands playtrough

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    What are your head canons in the Dishonored universe?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Having problems with Doppelgänger in D2

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    Each time I've used doppelgänger the copy just stands still looking at me. I'll place the copy and an enemy will see it but then it just disappears and the enemies forget they've seen anything.

    It kinda worked once, the first time I used it, the enemy that saw it ran right to it, hit it once, without the copy ever fighting back or running and it died. Is this a problem with a vanilla (no updates) disc? Am I somehow using the power wrong? I'm regretting my choice to buy this power because so far it has less use than my gun and I almost never use that.

    submitted by /u/LtLwormonabigfknhook
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment