• Breaking News

    Friday, March 27, 2020

    Dishonored Corvo's not a maniac, Corvo's colorblind!

    Dishonored Corvo's not a maniac, Corvo's colorblind!


    Corvo's not a maniac, Corvo's colorblind!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Stop Time in Real-Time

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    Stop time in Real-Time - Unedited

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    who needs summon assassin when you can start conflicts within the guards?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Deadly Blink

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    "All things end, all things burn to ash. But you, my friend, burn bright."

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    What Jindosh did to get himself banned from the Academy

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Almost arrested before the Duke found him. Carted off to some dank hole behind iron bars for revolting crimes against his fellows [at the Academy]. His experiments. Instead, the Duke gave him a title.

    He's thinking the test subjects are all broken beyond repair. That it's time to obtain a fresh batch.

    The new Duke will let him have all the test subjects he wants. An endless supply.

    He waits for the breathing and blood to stop. Then the brain, and the light from their eyes. He loves that moment, when the eyes change. Finds it fascinating.

    Source: The Heart (https://imgur.com/a/N1GQ0IA)

    So Jindosh dissected his fellows while they were still alive and studied them as they died. That's basically what he threatens Emily/Corvo with upon entering his mansion:

    "I challenge you to come find me. But fall along the way and I'll have your body carried to my lab for dissection."

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Bonus (not directly connected to what he did at the Academy, but rather foreboding):

    His mother asked: 'Why did you do that to the cat?' Young Kirin only wanted to know what was inside; how it worked. Her distress puzzled him.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Moreover, you can point the Heart at Jindosh after treating him to some of his own electroconvulsive therapy and it will reveal this:

    His memories flee from him as he seeks them. All is shifting, intermingling. Great theorems drift just beneath the surface, just beyond his reach. But he cannot hold a thought for more than a few seconds.

    When he remembers, he is filled with rage and despair. The great cathedral of his mind, abandoned and ruined.

    For just a second, he had a new line of thinking. The solution to a great engineering problem [reducing the production cost of Clockwork Soldiers?]. Now lost.

    In a way, he is more content now than he has ever been. He thinks of his dinner later, and hopes for cabbage with pork.

    Source: https://imgur.com/a/WJmNOSb

    submitted by /u/xbully1994x
    [link] [comments]

    I thought this looked like something right out of karnaca

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    The beginning of the dust district is a great place for cool tricks!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Discussion

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    What mission from any of the games are your favorites and why.

    submitted by /u/Alices-Revenge
    [link] [comments]

    Playing through again, this time getting the "Mostly Flesh and Steal" achievment

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    one of my favorite things to do

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    How is the performance of dishonoured 2 on base ps4?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    I'm planning to buy this game and i need to know if the game handles a stable 30 fps on regular ps4

    submitted by /u/smoothymoo
    [link] [comments]

    How important is a no-kill run?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm about to embark on my first dishonoured play through, and one thing I've heard is that no kills is very important. Is this true? To be honest I'm slightly turned off by the prospect of having to adhere to very strict requirements for a game, so wanna know what I oughta do.

    submitted by /u/Hexatorium
    [link] [comments]

    Guards discovering unconscious guards in a Ghost run

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,
    I'm aiming to complete Dishonored to unlock Ghost achievement or at least clean hands or Shadow achievement. My question is: What happens if I've hid some unconscious bodies and guards find them? At the end of the mission, it says a couple of bodies were discovered...will that affect a Ghost run or Shadow run?

    submitted by /u/mstalltree
    [link] [comments]

    “The Lord Protector” smh

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    Due date got moved back, so there’s still time to participate in my Dishonored survey if you guys are interested. Here’s a WIP

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    The extra pay is why I wanted my own squad

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Just finished Dishonored 2! What a brilliant game, now planning to buy the dlc too, is Daud playable?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    I have been playing Dishonored 2 on and off for a while but after completing Clockwork Mansion, I gave up on the game as I took 6hrs just to complete that one level and still got spotted, ruining my perfect stealth run. Now some days back, I picked up the game again and this time I stopped doing everything at once, I took my time and I noticed I'm beginning to enjoy the game more. I played as Corvo because I had played Dishonored1 and playing as him first made sense to me. All the levels were brilliantly done especially Crack in the slab! Holy shit! That level was brilliant, it may have surpassed Lady Boyle's party for me. I found the High Palace level surprisingly way too easy with Corvo's fully upgraded blink, other than that level, all the levels were pretty good! I played as stealthily as I could and got the low chaos ending. I saw at the ending, Billy Lurk walking to Daud! Is Daud playable later on in the dlc/expansion? Daud is honestly my favorite character in Dishonored and I would love to play as him again! Now planning to do Emily run, then the dlc! Really hope that Daud is playable!

    submitted by /u/Lolman-Lmaoman
    [link] [comments]

    How to Wait out a Quarantine, Dishonored-Style

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Wiping the family line:

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    Dishonored 1 - First mission. Someone always sees ne and someone ist always killed

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Hello, im playing dishonored 1 for the secound time and my goal is to ghost the game, without even chocking guards out. I only want to choke main targets out. In the first mission my problem starts. The only place where someone could die or see me, is where the bomb explodes. Has anybody made/tried a similiar playtrough and solved this problem? Im kind of deperate now, if it will ever work this way. Chocking the guards in front of the gate out is not an option for me..

    submitted by /u/Sorgenkind13
    [link] [comments]

    Elite Serkonan Guard Uniform Concept Art?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    I'm looking for the Red Elite guard uniform's concept art, and everywhere I have looked, I have come up short. Does anyone know if it even exists out there?

    submitted by /u/Noah_Nomad
    [link] [comments]

    Got high chaos after only killing two people???

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    Does the chaos level at the end of the mission represent your total chaos with all the missions or just the chaos just the single mission? Because my first two missions I had high chaos, and my 3rd I set off an alarm but killed two people and it said high chaos :(

    submitted by /u/aratnayake
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment