• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 28, 2020

    Dishonored Even after 8 years, this game still looks amazing

    Dishonored Even after 8 years, this game still looks amazing


    Even after 8 years, this game still looks amazing

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    A model of Burrow's lighthouse can be seen on his map, in the dream.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    Took me a while but I made the Mark of the Outsider in Animal Crossing

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    I solved Stilton's gate puzzle after more than an hour of matching and eliminating. I'm sure others did it as well, but it was my first playthrough and I felt real proud when the gate opened.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    Lockdown Playthrough

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    While in lockdown playing through Dishonored 2 I feel the atmosphere in the game is so relatable to the current situation across the world.

    submitted by /u/icemansan
    [link] [comments]

    Three Ladies in a Boat (To Say Nothing of the Creepy Stalker)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    Three Ladies in a Boat (To Say Nothing of the Creepy Stalker)

    In my previous post a commenter asked what happens if you bring all three Ladies Boyles to the boat on Lord Brisby non-lethal path, so I thought I should share!

    I might have broken Lord Brisby in more ways than one... I also had a few of "where did I put the keys" situations, but not with the keys, who knew you could lose an unconscious body!

    Brisby seems to always know what the Lady he stalks is wearing, but he never shares it with you, and reacts solely to the clothing:

    https://i.imgur.com/FysTRoK.jpg

    "You fool! That's not her! Time is running out, I'll give you one more chance", he says when you bring the first wrong Lady to the boat.

    https://i.imgur.com/chB2PdQ.jpg

    "Wrong again? You must be joking! No, it's too risky at this point. Our deal is off", is, presumably, what he says to the second wrong Lady, but this line was activated by my reloading of the same scene.

    He also did not accept the right Lady after the first failure for me, the cutscene didn't start, and if you put the right Lady on the boat without cutscene, he still leaves after some time (disappears when you're not in the basement), and the Lady drowns.

    Then, I think, he did, with usual cutscene, so no additional lines here.

    https://i.imgur.com/NTMXuxL.jpg - and that's if you bring him the right Lady dead.

    Conclusion: sadly, you can't send all the ladies with a creepy stalker off. You still definitely can kill them all in the boat with one grenade (I am not a maniac, this is for science!).

    https://preview.redd.it/zotdtylxdbp41.png?width=1680&format=png&auto=webp&s=21a2402400473b52e6831887b415586f37a3a6f6

    submitted by /u/EverySpiegel
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 : Best level for me so far

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    I'm nowhere near the end of the game but man , did I enjoy losing myself in the clockwork mansion labyrinth :) super cool. Reminded me of a Titanfall 2 level

    And Kirin Jindosh name is also very cool

    submitted by /u/leni_kirilov
    [link] [comments]

    Plot twist: Corvo killed the Empress

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    Need help doing an elevator glitch during the prologue.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    I'm playing Dishonored Definitive Edition on the PS4, and I managed to successfully get the elevator glitch to work only once before by sheer dumb luck. Unfortunately, I have never been able to pull it off since. I've seen other people do it on console before, but every subsequent attempt has involved me spending tons of minutes unsuccessfully jumping in the same corners with no luck. I've watched multiple tutorial videos on the elevator glitch for the intro mission, but I was wondering if any of you had tips on how to pull it off easily or without wasting too much time? (I'm trying to use the elevator glitch to rocket myself onto the roof again). If you have any advice, please let me know.

    submitted by /u/GetInTheBasement
    [link] [comments]

    Picked up Dishonored 1 and simultaneously love it and hate it

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    So I'm generally really enjoying this 8 year old game. The freedom is great. The art style hides its age pretty well. The loading screens within levels are annoying, but not too big of an issue. What I find really annoying is how I'm given all these fun ways of killing people but then threatened with a bad ending if I use them.

    The stealth in this game isn't all that rewarding. Just teleport around above everyone's heads. Use a sleep dart here and there. So why does the game have to pressure me into it? I want to have fun. I want a good ending. I don't really want a morality lesson.

    Yes, it makes sense that more dead people means more rats and death. Yes, killing people sets a bad precedent for everyone else. But you made it so much fun. I'm playing a game because I want to have fun. Grrrrr.

    IDK if I should carry on my "kill some people but generally try to avoid doing so" run, give in and kill all enemies, or try to kill even less. I just came back from the Golden Cat, I've accidentally spoiled for myself that my friends at the pub shouldn't be trusted but I'd prefer to keep it to just that.

    submitted by /u/BrunoEye
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Dishonored 1 non-passive power?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Filter bad.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    So we got the black white filter for D2 and DOTO and I try to like it I enjoy the blood but it's not pleasing to the eye it's bland black and white can be very nice I enjoy some old films. Also it hurts my eyes. Its like the gamma and saturation should be up or down two notches and the filter itself makes more work for my eyes. Is it just me or am I being a whiny bloodfly?

    submitted by /u/GingerOverseer
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored RPG Adventure Question

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    So I'll be running the adventure in the back of the core book "The Oil Trail" and I did have a question or two.

    My biggest question is with character creation you are given some possessions. Obviously in this adventure it wouldn't make sense to have those possessions when the team starts. Would it be a good idea to have the items be locked away somewhere the group could potentially find? Or would that make them too powerful too early? Second question, I can already imagine if the group is unarmed they will attempt to take weapons off the ground at the end of session 1. Should I allow them to?

    submitted by /u/CozumCosbourne
    [link] [comments]

    This glitch love the game

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Real-Time Pt.2

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    What is this Subreddits consensus on Dishonored Death of The Outsider?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Because I have been reading up on fan responses and other peoples thought on this game and most of it is negative and I just don't get it.

    I personally love the game. I love that the protagonist is a lesbian woman of colour, not many AAA games are like that.

    I love the art style, the music, the powers, the missions.

    It's more dishonored, what is there to not love.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/LordHorace98
    [link] [comments]

    The final mission of Death of the Outsider is the hardest mission ever for me. What about you?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    This mission never fails to challenge me. I'm not saying I hate this mission of course, but I think I've never played a mission as challenging as this one (both lethal and non-lethal). When playing this mission I have to be more cautious than ever. There are few gears to pick and unfortunately no black market to purchase, but the mission is pretty long. I have to>! make a long way to the eye and turn back!<, so I have to make full use of every stun mine, razor, etc (I don't care about this too much in other missions honestly). And the Envisioned is so f**king difficult to be killed while they can kill me with one shot (in Very Hard difficulty). But I really love the level design in this mission. For example the map before entering the mountain makes me feels like playing Dishonored 1 game with remastered visuals. A wonderful journey.

    Which mission is the hardest one for you in this franchise? Maybe it's not a good idea to rank the difficulty, unlike games like Dark Souls where you can roughly make it by counting how many times you die, but there may be some missions that made you feel you are absolutely stuck, right?

    submitted by /u/Desvl
    [link] [comments]

    Me trying to find a dramatic pose to leave Daud in. For story sake you need to leave it for his assassins to find. ��

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment