• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 7, 2020

    Dishonored The Abbey of the Everyman | Morley and Tyvia mask concepts

    Dishonored The Abbey of the Everyman | Morley and Tyvia mask concepts


    The Abbey of the Everyman | Morley and Tyvia mask concepts

    Posted: 07 May 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Found this moment in the game really heart-warming! �� Was waiting for it, but it still managed to catch me by surprise

    Posted: 07 May 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    Sokolovs health elixir! (But to the tune of Doofinshmirtz evil incorporated)

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    I find the Abbey of the Everyman super interesting, so I made a little infographic on their Gristol uniforms filled with some canon and mostly headcanons.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    [D1] TIL that poisoning the elixir still early denies you of a rune

    Posted: 07 May 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    So some days ago during my 1001th run of the main campaign, during High Overseer Campbell, I discovered that collecting the rat viscera before talking to Granny rags yields a different voice line, so I thought why not take it a step further and just complete the whole quest before meeting her? As it turns out, there are new voice lines for doing this as well, however, you only get one rune from her. I've checked everywhere for the seventh rune, including Galvani's place, the kennels, the distillery, but to no avail.

    TL;DR: Don't poison the elixir still ahead of time, unless you're going for mostly flesh and steel

    submitted by /u/SparklingDeathKitten
    [link] [comments]

    Help me solve the JINDOSH RIDDLE

    Posted: 07 May 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    So why was the Coup in Dunwall necessary? (Dishonored 2)

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    So I'm playing through mission 9 and I realized that if Delilah has the power to remake the world as she sees fit through her paintings and wants to completely remake the world to revolve around her, then why even bother staging a coup of Emily and Corvo and revealing herself.

    Could Delilah achieve her ultimate goal in secret in Karnaca?

    submitted by /u/thatdaude
    [link] [comments]

    I finally got around to trying missions+

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Dishonored 2 Clockwork Mansion: How to get rune in a no powers run

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    When you first enter the area in Clockwork Mansion, there is a rune to the left in a building. However, I don't see any way of reaching it without powers. I see there is an open window, but there is no ledge that I can jump from to get inside. Is this another unobtainable rune in no powers mode?

    submitted by /u/DrBobHope
    [link] [comments]

    Whenever I try to play without ennemies dying

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    [Dishonored 1] Any PC mod to unlock all runes and bone charms at the start of the game?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Dishonored 1 is one of my favorite games, and I really enjoy replaying it and try out different playstyles. One aspect I don't enjoy is hunting out all the runes and bone charms every single time (except for that one time I played without any powers).

    Don't get me wrong, that part of the game was fun the first couple of times, but now it just gets in the way. I'm really bummed out there's no new game+ as that would be the perfect solution.

    Be that as it may, is there any way to start a new game with all the runes and bone charms from the get go?

    P.S. I don't have much hope, as if such mod existed there would already be speedrun videos with it.

    submitted by /u/kroen
    [link] [comments]

    Players for the Dishonored ttrpg from the Bag of Snakes campaign, streaming every Thursday night

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    Doto

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Any way to make doto better and/ or more fun

    submitted by /u/imbored606
    [link] [comments]

    Does getting collectibles during New game+ count/stack?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    In the process of doing a no power run, but still trying to get all the collectibles. And I've gotten everything except the one atop a tower in Mission 2. New Game+ does give you powers, but do I have to collect all the runes/charms again just because I was unable to get that singular one in this mission? Do the collectibles follow over (i.e. if I get it in New Game+ I get the trophy)?

    submitted by /u/DrBobHope
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment