• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 30, 2021

    Dishonored Outsider pumpkin. I’m not at all arty, but quite proud of my terrible attempt.

    Dishonored Outsider pumpkin. I’m not at all arty, but quite proud of my terrible attempt.


    Outsider pumpkin. I’m not at all arty, but quite proud of my terrible attempt.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Dishonoured 2 series X constant repeatable crash in same area.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    Hi. I'm playing as Emily and I seem to have come across an error I can't work around.

    The first mission on Karnacka docks I can't get past the area after the wall of light where the guards push that guy into it if you don't stop them. As soon as I take a few step's into the area past the wall it crashes.

    It doesn't matter if I go straight on or down the stairs or up right to the locked gate. I also tried going through the bloatfly house and its fine until I jump down then crash every time.

    Also crashes when I go up the roof way through the overseer flat and over into the overseer offices. As soon as I step on the outside floor a crash.

    Deleted my saves. Started again and reinstalled both from risk and pass same results crash every time.

    Anyone else get the crash?

    submitted by /u/ThePickleMatrix
    [link] [comments]

    Do we Need to Talk About Death Loop?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    Come here, grab some cigars, the whiskey is over there. Have a seat next to whale oil tanks.

    Just finished Death Loop, which mechanically feels like dishonored 3. It was a very good game.

    But that worries me a bit because I want them to make Dishonored 3 lol.

    Also for those who did play it where they trying to allude to the dishonored universe or is that wishful thinking on my part? (please don't spoil for those who haven't played).

    submitted by /u/Redholladae
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2: Who deserves to be saved and who deserves to be killed?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    Earned Low Chaos Kingsparrow Isle just for killing?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    Hey, all!

    I was just curious if anyone else did this, or if I've just been feeling particularly stab-happy recently (I mean, given me, both could be true lol), but I was just curious if anybody else earned Low Chaos for the entire rest of the game in order to get the "good" ending and then went full-out murder on the guards in Kingsparrow Isle, since (as far as I can tell) it doesn't alter the ending you get. I'm about to go in and do that right now, so...just figured I'd see! :D

    submitted by /u/TheGrayMage1
    [link] [comments]

    something wrong ?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    Is there a mod or a way to make mana auto regenerate in dishonored 2

    Posted: 29 Oct 2021 11:51 PM PDT

    I've looked all over the internet and I can't seem to find one that works.

    Help pls??

    submitted by /u/This_is_the_way_____
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment