• Breaking News

    Friday, October 29, 2021

    Dishonored Guess what happens next....

    Dishonored Guess what happens next....


    Guess what happens next....

    Posted: 29 Oct 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Was so excited to see what would happen but now i'm just disappointed :(

    Posted: 29 Oct 2021 12:45 AM PDT

    Found a way to get weapons earlier than intended by glitching out of bounds (full explanation in the comments)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2021 03:04 AM PDT

    HELP

    Posted: 29 Oct 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    I was going through the Dishonored Wiki about the level "The Surge". There's a line in the trivia section "The Heart already alludes to the events of this mission in the main game". Can anyone explain this to me?

    submitted by /u/uchihaobito22
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how many killable NPCs are in each level of D1?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    I'm planning on doing a playthrough I call the Psychopath Run, where you make the worst choices and kill everything.

    submitted by /u/camo_titanics_alt
    [link] [comments]

    Another night, another attempt to get By My Hands Alone..

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    I was SO CLOSE last night though, I bet I'll get it tonight..

    The last tall boy killed me before I could get to him 😢

    submitted by /u/thebeardedgreek
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment