• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 31, 2021

    Dishonored Have always absolutely loved Dishonored's character portraits. Decided to pick a favorite and bring it to life.

    Dishonored Have always absolutely loved Dishonored's character portraits. Decided to pick a favorite and bring it to life.


    Have always absolutely loved Dishonored's character portraits. Decided to pick a favorite and bring it to life.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Running around, slitting some throats

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    Mark of the outsider pumpkin

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    My guy is on a wholenother level

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    This is in the room in Stilton's Manor where they summoned Delilah

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    How much of DOTO is spoiled in The Veiled Terror?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    I just finished reading The Return of Daud and the way it ended basically leads directly into DOTO.

    I started DOTO but didn't finish it - I think I got about halfway through the second mission - because the powers you get this time around don't vibe with me as much as they do in 1 and 2. I do intend to go back to it, though!

    Those of you who have finished DOTO and have also read The Veiled Terror: how much would I spoil for myself if I read TVT first? I'd rather get the lore from the game and have it supported and supplemented by the book. The Corroded Man and The Return of Daud were awesome to read because of that!

    Should I buckle up and finish DOTO before reading TVT?

    Thanks!

    Edited to add: Please avoid spoilers here!

    submitted by /u/Vivid_Plantain_6050
    [link] [comments]

    Question for Xbox Users

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    I have an Xbox one X and a Series S. This is a bit of a long shot but has anyone played D2 on both consoles and have an opinion on which runs the game better?

    If it's Xbox one x, I'll buy it on disk. If it's series s, I'll download it.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Milo1999
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to the void after the Death of the Outsider dlc? Looking for offical lore or fan theories if the former doesn't exists!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    Soooo hi! I was wondering what happened to the void after either the death of rescue of the outsider? Do we have any info about it? Did it change in any manner?

    submitted by /u/Kecskuszmakszimusz
    [link] [comments]

    Raise a Glass in Toast to Me Today!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    Raise a Glass in Toast to Me Today!

    My first playthrough was a newbie low chaos Emily run.

    Then I decided to go pretty hard core, and do no-powers, never-seen, no-kills, and get all the paintings and souveniers. Just finished a moment ago.

    woot!

    Now I foresee lots of void-fueled violence. Bwahahaha.

    submitted by /u/BLHero
    [link] [comments]

    Made a couple videos for a Dishonored Playthrough on YouTube, I have a lot of videos ready aside from what's viewable on my channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK7V4Bt53luZzoalLt_8BLg/

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    [Dishonored 1] For any particular mission, I know the kill count I need to stay below to maintain Low Chaos. Is there an in-game stat that shows my current kill tally? Barring that, is there a mod/trainer that does the same thing?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    Corvo's Dialog

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    Okay, so I'm not sure if anyone had posted about this before but does anyone low-key miss silent Corvo when they play D2? I actually like the little tidbits and memories he talks about, and I think it adds more depth to his character in a positive way BUT he's like a lil whiny right? Some of his dialog is so cheesy and annoying. Especially the way he talks about Jessamine.

    submitted by /u/KelpeeCannot
    [link] [comments]

    What do corvo and doud have in common

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    They both stuck there sword in the empress

    submitted by /u/Hour_Ad7053
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment