• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 6, 2020

    Dishonored I just beat Jindosh’s Lock in the Dust District!

    Dishonored I just beat Jindosh’s Lock in the Dust District!


    I just beat Jindosh’s Lock in the Dust District!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    My digital Sculpture of one of the ‘Pendleton Twins’ that I designed on Dreams PS4

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    It took me a while, but I finally did it

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    reminds me of something

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    [PS4] [Dishonored Definitive Edition] Ports for current Gen play worse than the original?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    I know I'm a few years late here, but Dishonored 1 is one of my favorite games of all time. I just got around to my PS4 copy (played it originally on 360) and I noticed it bogs down under stress... sometimes under very little. I was so shocked I that dusted off the old 360 to compare, thinking nostalgia may have been a factor. It wasn't. The 360 version plays as I remember.
    I'm wondering if this was this general problem with all current gen ports or if it could just be my PS4? Did any XBONE players experience this too? I found complaints about Dishonored 2, but I'm not finding much on the ports of the first game.
    It doesn't look much better on PS4 and the system has a bit more under the hood, so what's the deal?

    submitted by /u/GuitarNexus
    [link] [comments]

    [Dishonored 1] Random Void Channel find

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    We all know Void Channel (the bone charm you get at the start of the game which makes your powers slightly stronger) increases Blink's range and makes Bend Time last longer. Well I just tested it with Agility 2, and apparently it also makes you run slightly faster. It doesn't make you jump higher, however.

    Does it also add rats to Rat Swarm or makes them more aggresive? I don't have a save with it as it's not my playstyle. And what about Windblast? Does it make it stronger? It's kinda hard to test.

    submitted by /u/kroen
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodflies

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Going for the Platinum trophy on the definitive edition. HELP!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    So I only have 2 trophies left:

    Finish Granny Rags missions

    Collect all Sokolov paintings.

    Why isn't Granny Rags spawning in the Sewer after the flooded district? Did both of her missions and that should be the final one but it's all blocked off.

    I've seen that you might have to do a mission for her and slackjaw before she spawns, but that means playing through the entirety of the game again 😣 any help on how to definitely get her to spawn down there would be great.

    submitted by /u/NBKxSmokey
    [link] [comments]

    Can D2 gamepass game data be transferred to the Complete Collection version?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    I currently have the xbox gamepass, and jumped on the opportunity to play D2. Now I'm obsessed, but my gamepass expires in a few weeks, not looking to renew atm, but I'm highly considering purchasing the Dishonored Complete Collection, to play all the games.

    I don't suppose there's a way to transfer the data/achievements from the gamepass version to the CC version? I'm only on the 4th mission, so just wanted to see if I should just purchase it now and restart the whole game before advancing any further on the GP.

    submitted by /u/craftyroulette
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a flesh and steel for Dishonored 1?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    I got the mostly flesh and steel achievement already, want to know if there's one for not using it outside of the Outsider level

    submitted by /u/HalfRimmedEyeglasses
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonoured 2

    Posted: 05 May 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    Loved the first and currently playing the second. I keep seeing videos on YT showing people playing as Emily yet still being able to possess people. I didn't think this was a power of hers or am I being stupid?

    submitted by /u/sad-monkay
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment