• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 29, 2020

    Dishonored Some dialogue between Billie and Sister Rosewyn that I somehow always missed until now

    Dishonored Some dialogue between Billie and Sister Rosewyn that I somehow always missed until now


    Some dialogue between Billie and Sister Rosewyn that I somehow always missed until now

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    Will you gather for whiskey and cigars tonight?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    Eyeballed it but it turned out great. Sharing it here so you guys can use it or if you have any suggestions to improve let me know.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    Dishonored role playing game confirm DOTO takes place just after Dishonored 2, fate of the outsider still unknown

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Why do you think Death of the Outsider kinda bombed salewise?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Favorite Dishonored 1 passive power?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Who doesn't love polls :)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/DarkSynthRider
    [link] [comments]

    feel free to tell at me if you thought of a better pun with emily's powers

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Changes depending on my mood

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    just found my first watercolour attempt from 2013 and thought it would be good to post here

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    eltit

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    I made an Overseer's uniform for my Animal Crossing avatar :D

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Question

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    If you finish the game, can you go back and do the missions with the same save? Like if I get all upgrades in the game and go back to mission select, I can play with the upgrades as long as I don't overwrite the save?

    submitted by /u/HalfRimmedEyeglasses
    [link] [comments]

    took multiple tries

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    So im playing death of the outsider and.....

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    So i have been playing through the series with a good bit of nonviolent play-style. So in death of the outsider i went to teleport behind a enemy to knock him out and then BOOM he explodes. It felt like a fucked up comedy bit almost. Defo funny but god damn was that a mess.

    submitted by /u/zenyatt_is_my_puppy
    [link] [comments]

    Screenwriter Here: Film or Series?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Long time fan here (fucking love the franchise so much). I'm an amateur screenwriter who recently finished film school, just as COVID-19 put us all in lockdown. It's hard to get a job right now (in any field...) so I figured I'd hone my skills and start writing a screenplay for Dishonored.

    I've been toying with the idea for some time now, as shows like HBO's 'Game of Thrones' and Netflix's 'The Witcher' prove that audiences will go to fantasy-esque genres if the quality is there. I'm moreso doing this for my own practice, and as a gift to the community.

    My question to you all is this: would you prefer to see Dishonored as a feature film, or as a series? I'm leaning towards a series myself, as the world is very deep and there are a lot of rich characters to focus on. It would be fun to write a lot of behind-the-scenes moments that we do not see in the game, such as the Loyalist Conspiracy's plotting behind Corvo's back, or the Spymaster's plans to rid the city of the lower class.

    Let me know what you guys think. I'm going to go with what the majority of people in this thread respond to, as I don't think a poll is too simple.

    Thanks, and may the Outsider walk among you.

    submitted by /u/Acanthophis
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored Books

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    I just finished Dishonored 1 for the second time, loved it. Trying to get into this series more. I just found out there are novels. Are they any good? Which one should I start with?

    submitted by /u/Lethenza
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored Definitive Edition PS4

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Looking to pick up Dishonored Definitive Edition for PS4 but hoping someone might be able to point me to a deal on it, seems to be full price everywhere, I'm in Canada, any help would be sweet, thanks!

    submitted by /u/PR05UK4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment