• Breaking News

    Monday, March 30, 2020

    Dishonored Back into the Void (Replaying game again....)

    Dishonored Back into the Void (Replaying game again....)


    Back into the Void (Replaying game again....)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    Finished the Infographic! Might not be super accurate since I only had 28 people participate. I hope you guys like it!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Custom Roll20 Character Sheet for the Modiphius Dishonored Roleplaying Game

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    Guards and Glass do not mix

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    The best thing to come out of quarantine: I haven't played Dishonored 2 since 2017 and I had all achievements except The Lovers and Songs of Serkonos and now I finally have them too.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Quarantine got me playing some of my old favourite games again

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    Goofy Cultist

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    I accidentally messed up the new due date and this is now overdue :’) WIP

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    [Spoilers] Problem with Dishonored 2 story

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Never. Deal. With. Timetravel. That's my one and only opinion I believe will never change when it comes to storytelling.

    In Dishonored 2, you have the option to incapacitate Stilton and keep him away from the séance. This, in turn, gave positive effects to the fate of Karnaca and Megan's now-not-missing arm.

    But there are so many horrible things that could happen in-between the 3 years gap. It is unbelievably risky to meddle with the past. Simply dealing with one man's fate can have huge consequences in the future.

    I just think it's very convenient that all the best things happened in the future after you've incapacitated Stilton, instead of some more undesirable ones.

    submitted by /u/Takasuya
    [link] [comments]

    Took this screenshot, the art style hides the game's age really well.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    Is the DLC worth it?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    I have never played this game before, but i am willing to give it a try. Is it worth getting the DLC stuff too?

    submitted by /u/johnnyboy123411
    [link] [comments]

    Did you rebind your "block" key? (comment to what key/mouse button you put it on)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Favourite Dishonored Title

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    Favorite Daud-unique power?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    I think polls are fun in communities like these but let me know if everyone is getting sick of them. I like to see how everyone enjoyed the series and it keeps the sub active :)

    Pull was my personal favorite since it was so versatile and added another choke-out method to your nonlethal arsenal

    I wanted to like the assassins and arcane bond but it didm't really match my playstyle

    What's your favorite and why?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/DarkSynthRider
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea why the achievements aren’t unlocking

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    I've done the ghost, clean hands, no powers play through on 360 and decided to get every achievement on the definitive for one but the achievements aren't activating now. I always chose the non-lethal option for the targets, was never spotted, did it in one continuous play through, and had both boxes checked at the end of each mission. Any ideas

    submitted by /u/TheMinority100
    [link] [comments]

    Apparently Not a Ghost

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    So I've done this multiple times. I've dispatched High Overseer Campbell without being seen or even raising anyone's suspicions, aside from when they find him branded in the chair, but I don't get the ghost check at the end of the mission. The only person I show myself to is Overseer Martin when I free him from the stockade thing. Can I not even reveal myself to allies? Edit: I meant Martin not Curnow.

    submitted by /u/HiroshimaSurprise
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to D2 writing?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    Probably it was discussed already, but I've just started my first play-through of D2 and can't cope with frustration.

    In D1, every note was fun to read, the dialogues were heartfelt, engaging and often meme quality, the story and lore exposition were brilliant. Not a fan of stealth, I chose the low chaos approach just to drink all that vibe to every last note.

    While in D2, every bit of writing is just so boring, bland and uninspired, even ridiculous and cringeworthy at times. There's no mystery of the first game, just exposition and matter-of-fact dialogues. Makes hard to care about what's going on, and, well, to enjoy the game.

    Is it all because of the new Lead Narrative Designer, Sandra Duval ? Such a shame. Does it get better after the second mission?

    submitted by /u/DimasNormas
    [link] [comments]

    What would happen after Corvo/Emily died?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    If he or she refused the Outsider's power, they may just die as normal people I suppose. But what happen if he or she accepted? If Billie Lurk didn't neutralize the Outsider, would he/she enter that place like Daud? And what would happen considering the Outsider had already been neutralized?

    submitted by /u/Desvl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment