• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 31, 2020

    Dishonored idk why I thought replaying Dishonored during the quarantine would be a good idea ;-; anyway here's Emily Kaldwin cosplay by me

    Dishonored idk why I thought replaying Dishonored during the quarantine would be a good idea ;-; anyway here's Emily Kaldwin cosplay by me


    idk why I thought replaying Dishonored during the quarantine would be a good idea ;-; anyway here's Emily Kaldwin cosplay by me

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Draw for Dishonored I did a while ago.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    The absolutely most useless unnecessary way to take down a guard you could possibly imagine

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    Whiskeys and cigars to celebrate!!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    have ya'll seen these dragonfly lookin things? they show up in the entrance of the distillery district too

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Haven’t done a drawing in years, do you think Sokolov would be proud? (I made the nose tiny for some reason)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    My game is bugged, he is dead but quest is not completing, also tried to make deal with slackjaw and he also considers them dead. I overwrited my save and cant go back. Tried to throw him from high places burned his body and fed him to rats. No luck with this game breaking bug [PS3]

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    When your bring your own drink but you're still not allowed at the party :(

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    WIP Dishonored Piece

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    What power is Corvo going to use at the end of the trailer?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    At the end of the cinematic trailer for Dishonored, Corvo is surrounded by tallboys and he puts his marked hand up to them just before the trailer ends. What power do you think he was going to use?

    submitted by /u/tomh93
    [link] [comments]

    "We make our choices and take what comes and the rest is void."

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Just got DOTO hope it's worth it.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    For those in quarantine, try an Iron Mode run

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    I've recently returned to Dishonored 2 out of boredom during quarantine, and I decided to try an iron mode run for the first time.

    I've found it really changes the feel of the game and is incredibly fun. So far I've died and had to restart 8 times, most recently dying at the very end of the 3rd level when a guard decided to commit suicide with a whale tank and take me with him.

    submitted by /u/GraphyteHippo
    [link] [comments]

    I think after isolation is over....

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    We really should gather for whisky and cigars. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Isaokatsursgi
    [link] [comments]

    Kinda unrelated, but who do you think would win: Corvo, or Dio (JJBA)?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Just a dumb question on my mind.

    submitted by /u/longleggeddevil
    [link] [comments]

    My sexuality in an image (i'm bi)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    "I can feel a great age ending."

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Unplayable: Mouse Freezing Bug

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    I recently bought dishonored 2 and think that the universe looks really cool: if only the game worked.

    The first area worked fine (escaping your quarters and into the safe room) but as soon as I get out to dunwall:

    Mouse freezing. I've scoured google but can't seem to find this issue. My keyboard inputs work fine with no freezing or lag of any kind, but my mouse freezes for half a second every 2 or three.

    I've attempted: changing graphics settings, mouse smoothing to 0 and VSync on and off, complete reinstall, and googling. I'm ready to give up. Please help!

    submitted by /u/will-robber
    [link] [comments]

    Luca Abele appreciation post

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    I just want to celebrate this character, because I don't think he gets enough recognition as the greatest Dishonored villain. He is just a perfect mix of really cruel and also ridiculously incompetent which makes him have this tonally weird presence where he embodies the worst of the system that props him up to power. You crawls trough all this bloodshed inflicted by the grand guard onto the workers to meet the man behind everything, and he's a complete clown. Even the way you take him down non lethally is like a comedy, where you replace him with his own identical double who he just HAS because of course he does. I love that when everyone's having a really serious ritual to bring back Delilah he's talking about the origies he's attended, I love that he constantly talks over the radio about dumb shit and goes on on crazy maniacal rants about going to war with literally half the empire but seemingly has made zero preparations for it... He honestly feels like the main villain and Delilah is more of the personal emotional antagonist. Just as the Lord Regent is the villain but the loyalists are the emotional catalyst of the story. Anyway I love this horrible man

    submitted by /u/inktentacles
    [link] [comments]

    A crack i the slab (helpl

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    I know this is probably a stupid problem but i would not ask if i wasnt desperate. I have saved stilton and the manor is looking fresh in modern day. However i cannot jump back in time and enter the code to the study because i get swarmed by guards. I know, im an idiot but it would be appreciated if you had any ideas

    submitted by /u/TheyKilledKennyAgain
    [link] [comments]

    What if there was an option to sell your Elixrs and/Remedies in the first game?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Would you think that would be a good idea or a bad idea? (Tell me in the comments I want to know)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SLYMAN69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment