• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 1, 2020

    Dishonored Think I can get 10 coin for this?

    Dishonored Think I can get 10 coin for this?


    Think I can get 10 coin for this?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Delilah - Fanart by me!

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Dunwall Courier: Unmasked Assassin Looks Really Cute!

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    This is was supposed to be Daud, but it looks more like The Outsider, found my old Nintendo Ds and decided to draw

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    My 3rd playthrough of D2 ended very sadly

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    I played it as a high chaos Emily, crushing everything under my heels until the midpoint where I decided that just blindly attacking with all powers is still too easy for me and switched for a Low Chaos approach around the Dust District.

    As I was on high chaos path still Jessamine, before her spirit dissipated told Emily that she became what she fought all her life and how she's disappointed and all. But by the end of the final mission, I reached low Chaos - the first mission in my entire playthrough where overall chaos was described as "low".

    So Jessamine died thinking her daughter a monster even though she did manage to pull through in the end. And it's really kind of sad, is it not? Emily won over her urges of vengeance but in her mother's eyes she will forever be a monster. And Emily knows that and she'll have to live with that.

    submitted by /u/flyflystuff
    [link] [comments]

    Some Dishonored comics I got recently

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    Song of Emily

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Just been listening to a song called Empire by Beth Crowley and it sounds like it could be a song for a high chaos Emily Kaldwin.

    Just some musings over whiskey and cigars. (Dont actually smoke but whiskey is 👌)

    submitted by /u/Joutja
    [link] [comments]

    Key Targets

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Do Daud and Granny Rags count as key targets?

    submitted by /u/Darthcody1003
    [link] [comments]

    Fearless Fall

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    Anybody know why this trophy wouldn't pop up, tried 30 times.

    submitted by /u/Danekah92
    [link] [comments]

    Random Corvo

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Which bonecharms are located in brigmore witches mission dead eels?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    Does anyone know of a good dishonored 2 trainer?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    I tried wemod but that program ended up messing up my computer even though I downloaded the program from the official site. Does anyone know of a good free trainer or use one? Any input is appreciated thank you.

    submitted by /u/DMG-RETRO
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment