• Breaking News

    Friday, July 10, 2020

    Dishonored I Know What Its Like To Be a Dunwall Guard Now

    Dishonored I Know What Its Like To Be a Dunwall Guard Now


    I Know What Its Like To Be a Dunwall Guard Now

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    this game fucking slaps.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    Okay I love this game so much. I had it on PS3 when I was little like (7-8) and I played some of it with my dad, but never fully understood it. I just recently bought the complete set on PS4 for $20 and holy fuck. I just finished the first Dishonored and it blew me away, especially being a game from 2012. I finished it with high chaos then went back and finished it on low chaos. I love this game and the characters and when It ended I had chills going up my back. I now have the DLC's to do on the first one then I need to completely complete the second dishonored. I'm so hyped. This game went above my expectations so much and I'm just in love with it. Which DLC should I start with? Is there a particular order I should do it in or does it not matter?

    submitted by /u/JaxonIsShy
    [link] [comments]

    Daud just has no chill

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    [Screenshot] Watchwork Patrol

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    This is a strangely accurate comparison considering you know... brain go zap zap

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Why is Dishonored one running so bad on my Acer Nitro 5 Laptop?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    I played it years ago on an old office pc I found on ebay, defo not high fps but was more stable. On my current laptop, it's struggling to get 60fps regardless of the resolution or settings. And yes, I have selected high performance in my PC so that the game uses the GPU instead of integrated graphics, when I use Win + G to check performance, it's using only 11% of the GPU.

    I have a Ryzen 5 2500 u quadcore chip 2ghz base 3.6ghz boost, 8GB ram DDR4, RX560x 4GB GPU, latest AMD drivers and windows update. I've had a look in the .ini files and can't see anything amiss.

    I know the second game was notorious for performance issues but seriously, being well over the recommended specs and I can't get this game running at 60fps on ANY settings?

    Has anyone else had similar issues, or know a fix? Cheers.

    submitted by /u/CrumblingCookie95
    [link] [comments]

    1st playthrough done. (FYI Steam only shows up to 3 unlocked achievements at the same time, hence 2 images.)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    What changes with the hardest difficulty on Dishonored 1’s dlc

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    I noticed people talk about someone not being at their post but idk if I just didn't notice it before, but in terms of AI being able to detect you easier and such I feel like they detect you just as much and as easily as very hard difficulty. Is there something that changed that I'm just missing?

    submitted by /u/soundtrack101
    [link] [comments]

    Importing saves from Dishonored 1 to the Definitive Edition

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    I know I'm a little late to the party, but I recently purchased Dishonored during the Steam sale, and after having completed it yesterday, I've fallen in love with the law, the combat, everything! Unfortunately I was cautious in not wanting to purchase all the DLC for the game during the sale period outright, in case I wasn't a fan of the game in general. Now i'm wanting to finish the DLC's for the first game before getting the 2nd game, and i'm wondering if there is anyway to import steam saves from the base game to the Definitive edition, as now that the Steam sale has ended, and I missed out on snapping up the DLC's for a discount, I can find the Definitive edition for close to the same price I paid for the base game during the sale.

    Or, can you just choose to play the DLC's independently in the menu or something, sparing the City Trials one I imagine, leaving me the ability to jump straight into the next section of the story, whilst also having a clean slate should I decide to try another play through. I'll be leaning towards Low Chaos this time if so lol.

    submitted by /u/Nedvedez
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILERS] On the dust district what did you choose?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    So I'm on my second playthrough of the 2nd game, I'm on the dust district again, just wanted to hear your opinions on which side is the least terrible choice.

    spoiler

    meanwhile

    spoiler

    I know that spoiler

    Curious to see what you guys think

    submitted by /u/bubmer
    [link] [comments]

    Playstyles?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    I've been replaying the first Dishonored to show my girlfriend the game; my first ever run was a no kills run, and so I want to spice it up a bit but whenever I see the mission screen with blank check boxes, I feel bad.

    Is there any way that you guys break your habits? I would love to go on a murder spree but by the time I'm finished, I reload the save and do it all over again without killing.

    submitted by /u/KyuTyler
    [link] [comments]

    Would anyone want to watch me stream dishonored 1 2 and doto in one sitting

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Got the game and I love it. Just did a clean hands shadow run for 1 and 2. I'm thinking about finishing doto and going back and doing it again (because COVID won't let me leave my house) but would anyone watch?

    Edit: I will be live-streaming on twitch this Monday July 13 2020 @Papa_Ayden. I will try to complete every game in one sitting.

    submitted by /u/Papa-Ayden
    [link] [comments]

    The Delilah Surprise

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    So, who here played D1, played KoD and BW, and then later on, played D2 and got surprised when Delilah showed up?

    My reaction was: "I remember me (Daud) running a knife through you! How the hell are you still alive!?" I pretty much fell out of my chair when this happened as well.

    A friends reaction was: "Great. Now I have to kill you a second time now!"

    Another friend's reaction was: "She is alive?! Seriously?!"

    So how did everyone else react?

    submitted by /u/AzakenChan
    [link] [comments]

    Bruh moment

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    So I recently bought 1,2 and doto and I played through 1 kodw and brigmor at the same time (switching I between 1 and dlcs). I've beaten 1 and I'm in the last mission for 2 and when I heard Meghan say she was Billie, I wasn't surprised. Tell me how I figured that out during mission 7.

    submitted by /u/Papa-Ayden
    [link] [comments]

    How to solve stuttering?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    I'm getting some random stuttering in actions scenes, but the game runs smoothly (75 FPS+) in all other moments of the game. I've got R5 3600 + 5700 + 16gb, which is way above recommended hardware. Any solutions?

    Edit: Mouse sense feels odd too

    submitted by /u/Prismatta
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment