• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 11, 2020

    Dishonored Learning how to use ProCreate and practiced with a rune!

    Dishonored Learning how to use ProCreate and practiced with a rune!


    Learning how to use ProCreate and practiced with a rune!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    My attempt at creating corvo’s mark from the cover of d1

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Spoilers D2: The issue of sexuality

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Well not so much the issue as one specific issue. Is Aramis Stilton gay? Was he in a relationship with Theodanis?

    I don't hear any mention of a wife for him. He says Breanna Ashworth ignores the obvious and flirts with him. He is set right Meagan, a bisexual, when he's down. Maybe she understands him because she knows the struggle. And just the way Aramis talks about Theodanis. Doesn't sound like a regular old bromance.

    I was also wondering if a less obvious part of his insecurity could be his sexuality. Would the dust district hold a gay man so high in esteem? Could it also have any implications for Luca...not that he's gay too but maybe he blames Aramis for turning his dad out.

    submitted by /u/bosmerrule
    [link] [comments]

    been trying to find waverly bedroom key for 2 hours when i realised i could just shoot the door

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    Dishonored is so depressing

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    I just accidentally discovered Dishonored while looking for steampunk games (which don't really exist besides very few niche examples) and I was amazed how extremely intense the atmosphere was. Especially playing with headphones through the sewer levels. It's so detailed.

    But I've never ever come across anything so depression-inducing (besides some real-life documentaries) material. Everything, that can be made negative was negative. Even the low chaos ending has nothing to do but talking about death death death. Ok, Emily's mother got killed and this is obviously the central framework, but instead of talking about a happy ending, we get shown how empress Emily is laying flowers down at Corvo's grave.

    The corpses are so abundant, that they eventually just become background assets, but there's backstabbing everywhere, misery, innocent people, who become victims. All the time the most depressing stuff happens. It feels like if the development team was one single person, that person has serious issues or really wants to get the point home. Like REALLY home. I don't know man. I love how detailed every is and I fell in love with the sewers, but I can not play it for too long, cause its sucking up my energy because its such a full load of negativity on a non-allday level. The only light spotlights are Samuel to some extend, although he also seems to be not the bubbly type, and Emily.

    Dang, I remember the first time I rummaged through the second level around the first wall of light and finding that mother's diary with the entries sinking down into the gradually worsening situation and eventual deaths of the children one after the other. And then, you just see those small corpses rolled up on the bed and the dead mother hanging in the chair in a twisted way. Or the dead lovers in the sewers or the letter about someone waiting for his love to come to escape and you just see the corpse at the meeting spot and I am just sitting at the pc gulping down and falling back in my chair.

    Dude. Like really. Can you even produce gaming material like this without being severely depressed?

    It's dystopian.

    submitted by /u/eternal1000milestare
    [link] [comments]

    Dead Eels Vs Hatters at the start of Drapers Ward

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Quick question. Do the deaths during the fight between The Dead Eels and The Hatters count towards your end score of enemies killed? Trying for a clean hands run.

    submitted by /u/cairnschaos
    [link] [comments]

    Am I missing how to spare callista curnow's uncle?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    So before I went to the distillery district, she asked me to try and save her uncle. So when I get to the meeting room, I spill both the wine glasses and shoot both curnow and Campbell with sleep darts then go brand Campbell as a heretic.

    When I was leaving, I even went back to make sure it said curnow was 'unconscious' and not dead. But when I get back to the pub, callista tells me that her uncle is dead, so what am I missing?

    submitted by /u/doctor4th
    [link] [comments]

    Chronological Order

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Should I read Return of Daud or play Dishonored 2 first?

    submitted by /u/PrinceofRavens11
    [link] [comments]

    Suddenly loew fps when mouse is moved pc game runs fine without mouse

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    As soon as i move my mouse it runs terribly i have updated my drivers to no avail does anyone have any idea what i can do?

    Thankyou

    submitted by /u/iwanttodiebutdrugs
    [link] [comments]

    What's up with Dishonored 2 and why can't skillers use it?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    So, I just watched this tribute to Dishonored. Its great, its a compilation of incredible moments by skillful people. However, if you go to the comments, the creator of that video will mention how the video was hard to make and stuff. My problem is, the creator says how in D2, the momentum is weird, inconsistent and other problems that I dont understand. I do get the problems with optimization, however I dont understand why you cant do cool stuff in D2, could someone explain?

    submitted by /u/Tafu47
    [link] [comments]

    I can't get the slackjaw and Granny rags side mission during flooded district, I help them both during Campbell and Pendleton missions but I still can't get the mission at the flooded district, can somebody please help me?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    Player Character Backstory for my Dishonored RPG Campaign

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    I just finished dishonored 1 wich ending is canon?(i havent played dlc or 2 or doto so no spoilers)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    What happened here?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Did you guys do the achievements ghost, and Mostly Flesh and Steel or separate?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    I'm starting a new play though and am wondering if It's worth it for the challenge but mainly I'm just curious about everyone else. Also I excluded the people who didn't do the achievements but know that you guys are awesome too

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/aldog43
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored character Hogwarts Houses

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Was just thinking about this earlier on, thought I'd see what you lot think. If the main characters from the Dishonored games were sorted into Hogwarts Houses, which character would be sorted into ehst?

    For example, Daud. I think he'd definetly be a Slytherin. He has all the character traits.

    "Slytherins tend to be ambitious, shrewd, cunning, strong leaders, and achievement-oriented. They also have highly developed senses of self-preservation. This means that Slytherins tend to hesitate before acting, so as to weigh all possible outcomes before deciding exactly what should be done."

    Give me some other characters and tell me what your thoughts on the matter, I'd love to read them.

    submitted by /u/cairnschaos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment