• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 12, 2020

    Dishonored Try my new minced meat recipe. You'll need: bodies and whale oil.

    Dishonored Try my new minced meat recipe. You'll need: bodies and whale oil.


    Try my new minced meat recipe. You'll need: bodies and whale oil.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Friends

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    So inconspicuous

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    This is what I used to solve the Jindosh Puzzle on my own, still took 30 mintues

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    Greetings from Dunwall!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Where is the watch

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    "Train Runner" on expert is one of the worst designed challenges I've ever encountered in a game.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    Just replayed the whole game and had a total blast. Bought the DLC and gave the trials a run. They are overall really nicely done and require skill, except when they don't.

    Now let's get to the rant: Train Runner on expert doesn't require skill, it requires pure luck. One "pull" from an assassin and you can restart. It's inconsistent and impossible to dodge. If you get pulled once, there is no way you will finish with 3 stars. What enrages me most, is the fact that it's random. Why in the world would you implement RNG in a timed challenge? Either pull me every time so I can get used to it or don't. Instead, you have some runs where you just breeze trough and don't get pulled once, the next time every single enemy decides to whip you back. This is so utterly bad level design like I've haven't encountered before...

    Rant over. Thank you for listening to my ted talk.

    submitted by /u/mikehit
    [link] [comments]

    Question About the Controls.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Guys, I've been playing Dishonored for the first time (on PC), and what a blast. However, I the weapon/power menu seems to be limited (it stops at "0") and I can't go beyond "Bend time" for possession or "wind blast", how do I select those powers? I'm at the end of the game and I never used those.

    submitted by /u/DeeZyWrecker
    [link] [comments]

    Was replaying Dishonored and noticed something somewhat relevant

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    I'm not the best composer by any means, but I wanted try making traditional level themes for the stages. Here's High Overseer Campbell.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    I didn’t it everyone happy to share I finished and immensely enjoyed dishonored 2 on to the next!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Why did so much get lost?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    I've recently finished Dishonored 2 and DotO, and have now picked up 1 (definitive edition) again. All on ps4 Pro with ssd

    The contrast is so stark! The controls are responsive, they utilize the controller's speaker for the heart, "spells", and the spyglass. It feels like from 2 it took a step backwards gameplay wise. And let's not forget that Dark Vision has a longer range and is static, rather than linked to that weird heart beat idea

    That said I miss that you can't knock people out from the front or air (so far I've needed to be directly behind them, but could be me) and that you can't peer (triangle/Y) upwards to look over ledges. Everything else feels so much better!

    submitted by /u/Prof_Walrus
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to have civilians thank you for saving their life instead of freaking out and running from you?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    It's very annoying that they put these moments in missions where it seems like you can save somebody and get rewarded, but instead you're treated like a monster and they beg for their life. Like dawg, I just saved you. Shut up and give me a gift or something.

    submitted by /u/popnlocke
    [link] [comments]

    Modding B&W mode in Dishonored 2

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    So I recently got back into Dishonored and I found out there's a B&W mode in the second game where everything but blood and your HUD is black and white (I suppose that's self explanatory). I think it's a really cool idea, but i was hoping for a little more color. Something where maybe serums, flames, paintings, and magic were still displayed with color. I don't really know how modding works but based on the small nexus selection I imagine it's not particularly easy. Still, I was wondering if anyone would even know where to start with something like that. I think it would be really cool. I'm not nearly qualified enough to do it myself, so I'm mostly just throwing the idea out there.

    submitted by /u/PrimordialVoid
    [link] [comments]

    To get Ghost and Clean Hands, do you need to finish the final mission having gotten no kills during the entire game? Or just complete each mission completing those objective?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    I started what was supposed to be a Clean Hands and Ghost run of dishonoured a few months ago and recently came back to finish it this week. I know across every mission i at least intended to go for no kills and never detected, and I thought I had done so for every level. Alas, when I finished Light at the End, it didn't give me either of these achievements.

    Confused, I went through the earlier saves I had and eventually discovered I accidentally killed and broke stealth in House of Pleasure from when I started the run a few months ago. I don't want to redo all of my week's worth of work or possibly replay the whole game (since I didn't save a screenshot of the results screen from Dishonoured unlike the rest of the levels, I don't know if I got the "never detected" and "no kills" flags on that level either).

    So I was wondering: Do I need to finish the game after doing each level in order and achieving the flags in each level for that run? Or can I, say, go back and replay those specific levels that I think I missed the achievement flag on from mission select and then get the achievements by completing those levels properly?

    submitted by /u/Dead_Master1
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve played this game way too many times...

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment