• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 3, 2021

    Dishonored Whiskey and Cigars.. ok got your attention.. I mean - heres my reimagination of Dishonored inspired by Cuphead/Rubberhose style, enjoy guys

    Dishonored Whiskey and Cigars.. ok got your attention.. I mean - heres my reimagination of Dishonored inspired by Cuphead/Rubberhose style, enjoy guys


    Whiskey and Cigars.. ok got your attention.. I mean - heres my reimagination of Dishonored inspired by Cuphead/Rubberhose style, enjoy guys

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 05:20 AM PST

    Some days a non-lethal run just isn't on the schedule

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:14 PM PST

    Might get lost in new but I picked up the game a few months ago and I finally did it! now to get ghost and clean hands.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 04:20 PM PST

    Who's the most hateable character in the original Dishonored?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:31 AM PST

    I just finished Death of the Outsider, here’s my opinion on it.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:13 AM PST

    spoilers for Death of the Outsider

    Quick note: I really enjoyed this game and I'm mostly writing this because I'm bored. most of my problems come from the fact that this game is marketed as a whole new game. If it had been marketed as a dlc for dishonored 2 then I think it would remove some of the problems I have with DOTO.

    My problems: 1. The length of the game-With only 5 missions in total, I would be lying if I said that I wasn't a little disappointed by the number of missions available. Like I said at the beginning, if this had been a dlc for dishonoured 2 then I wouldn't have a problem with the number of missions available considering that 'Knife of Dunwall' and 'Brigmore Witches' both had 3 missions each.

    1. Daud-Daud felt like wasted potential in DOTO especially since the trailer made it seem like he would be a key character to the story but he's really just there for mission exposition and on top of that they kill him offscreen and deliver this news to the player through a quick piece of dialogue.

    2. Mission 4 'The Stolen Archive'-this is probably my least favourite mission of all the games, mostly because the mission objectives are incredible simple and the mission itself felt very quick but also because it's a reused map from dishonoured 2 and they don't even give you access to the entire map (the whole first section of the map has been cut off.)

    3. The lack of new powers and runes-I'll start by saying that the new powers we get are all really cool and unique however I wish we had maybe 1 more new ability to add more variety, having said that it was kinda good that they only gave us 3 powers because it forced me to think on my feet and not abuse certain powers like time stop. The removal or runes and upgrades for powers meant that there was less to work towards throughout the game.

    What I liked: 1. Contracts-As a player who loves to search every inch of the map for coins to buy upgrades, I loved that there was a guaranteed source of coins. I also loved the variation of contracts and how they may or may not change the way you play, from small contracts like pickpocketing a guard to large contracts that will require you to not harm/knock out guards or be detected.

    1. Hook mines-there isn't much to say really, probably my favourite item of any of the games.

    2. New mana system-I personally really like the new mana system because I could be a lot more careless with my use of the powers and I didn't have to wait between uses of displace.

    3. Original clockwork soldier design-I always preferred the original clockwork soldier design from the dishonoured 2 trailers, there's something about those smiling faces that is so creepy yet so cool.

    4. Changes to the chaos system (sort of)-this is one that I'm mixed on. On one hand I really enjoyed being able to go around killing with no consequences for my actions but I also missed seeing how the world changed depending on whether I kill or not.

    Minor nitpicks- 1. I miss the pistol. 2. The small ball pearl thing that you can shoot from your wrist is useless. 3. Bloodthirsty is a bone charm rather than a power.

    Thanks for reading my long 'rant' thing. I'm open to discussion in the comments.

    submitted by /u/lingching12
    [link] [comments]

    Drew Jindosh

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:38 AM PST

    I decided to draw Corvo for my art final. Thoughts?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 04:13 PM PST

    Chaos switch in the last mission

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:16 PM PST

    What if i had like 19% (low) chaos as i start kingsparrow isle, but then proceed to slaughter everyone and switch my rating to high chaos? Will this have any effect? Have any of you tried it?

    submitted by /u/cooconaash
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a New Game++?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 03:28 PM PST

    Which traversal power do you prefer? (Dishonored II)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 03:01 PM PST

    I'm sure this has been done before, but what's everyone's favorite game?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 02:58 PM PST

    Quick Sketches of Emily and Corvo

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:51 PM PST

    Took me a while, guess I'll keep going now

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:46 AM PST

    What should be the best protagonist for new game or DLC to Dishonored

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:38 PM PST

    Imo it would be the outsider or Delilah before they were killed

    submitted by /u/popokakal285
    [link] [comments]

    Does No.1 Hold Up? Replay through help!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:39 PM PST

    As per the title. I have all the games and DLC and I haven't played any of them since release. I want to dive back in tonight and wondering if number one holds up or I should just get into 2?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/EGGYY101
    [link] [comments]

    Everything is safe, Oils

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:25 PM PST

    MY DISHONORED FILE IS BROKEN

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:19 AM PST

    so I sadly killed Samuel during my total chaos run of dishonored ONE, and now the cutscene does not load and I'm not taken to the dock Samuel is on the floor being eaten by the eels, I think they are eels, anyways, I saved him, and I had to swim over there while constantly teleporting to not lose health, so now what

    submitted by /u/Smilingcheese31
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment