• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 28, 2020

    Dishonored Beautiful art with Dishonored vibes [Twitter: @ying0yi] (Warning about artist in comments)

    Dishonored Beautiful art with Dishonored vibes [Twitter: @ying0yi] (Warning about artist in comments)


    Beautiful art with Dishonored vibes [Twitter: @ying0yi] (Warning about artist in comments)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    How/when did doctor Hypatia get in the boat?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    I'm new to D2 and I've not played the franchise before but seeing as it's on PSNow I thought I'd give it a go. I'm really enjoying the atmosphere but at the end of 'The Good Doctor' mission it was only me and Megan on the skiff that left the island but when I wake up after a rest on the boat Dr Hypatia is suddenly there, how is that?

    submitted by /u/Matt6453
    [link] [comments]

    How many ways could i knock out an enemy(not kill), especially in combat

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    This one hurts.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Weird bug

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    So, the story is. I was playing on my Xbox 360 and used the possession skill on a common rat (a white one) on the Lady Boyle mission and when the effect finished I suddenly became enormous, all the NPCs just look at me from below and I couldn't get through doors without crouching loading restored Corvo to his original size but I think it also happened again near the end. I thought it was hilarious. 10/10 best bug will do it again.

    submitted by /u/erkeengelen0
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else have trouble with killing people in Dishonored?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    Ive beaten the game about 3 times. Two of them I killed absolutely nobody. I decided to go and do a fast paced ghost killing run. But as I've killed both Pendleton's I just feel shitty. It felt so easy to just kill whatever got in my way even if it was interesting to be creative and badass. I just can't rationalize myself into killing the guards.

    The absolute most I could do my second run was kill the lord Reagent. And the guards outside his palace because I felt corvo would be angry enough to just want it over with. I feel like I'm missing out.

    Just me?

    submitted by /u/ElSamsel
    [link] [comments]

    Does choices have consequences? No spoilers please.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    Well I just finished my first run through of Dishonored the definitive version. I wonder how many endings there are. I know I can search it online, but they're always packed with spoilers. And how does choices play out. Like there is in the later level to choice if you want to help Granny. Does this eventually play out in your ending?

    submitted by /u/Ironwolfss42km
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 runs poorly on my Laptop, can someone offer me advice please :)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    For context my specs are:

    2405z Refresh rate

    Nvidia Geforce RTX Max Q 2070

    16GB memory

    Current resolution 1920 x 1080

    Omen 15 is the Laptop

    submitted by /u/JeanRedGrey
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favourite bonecharms?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    From the regular bonecharms I really like Strong Hands and Spirit Water. These become super useful when these are used as traits in bonecharm crafting. For black bonecharms, I like most of them but Void Armor and Fading Light tops every thing else. From the corrupted one I like Statuesque. Its so unique.

    What are yours?

    submitted by /u/vinayak_117
    [link] [comments]

    What the actual hell is d2 performance

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    I have never seen a game as badly optimized as dishonored 2. I have a gtx 1050 but i can run way more demanding games with no problem. The fps drops all the time and it turns into a slideshow and if i turn on adaptive resoloution i feel like my corneas have been forcefully removed and my computer screen is covered with butter. Is there any solution to this? I really want to play this game and i'll have to refund if its gonna stay like this.

    submitted by /u/cardbox_plus
    [link] [comments]

    Do Slackjaws missions show up if I don't do the first one?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    I'm doing a playthrough for Granny Rags side missions and I wanted to do the steam room kill, but apparently I have to help Slackjaw at least once. Can I skip his mission on House of Pleasure and help him on a later one?

    submitted by /u/CVance1
    [link] [comments]

    How to Kill Ramsey in a Clean Hands Run

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    hows dishonored 2 optimization in 2020 on PC?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    I bought Dishonored franchise on steam (finally it was on sale), and my pc is very strong one. I always heard that the pc version is very bad, although it was long ago. so my question is, how is it today? did they fix it?

    submitted by /u/Nickss00
    [link] [comments]

    Can i play Missions + on offline?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment