• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    Dishonored maymay

    Dishonored maymay


    maymay

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    "The ones touched by the void"

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    I managed to make corvo drop his sword in the tutorial !

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    So I'm replaying the game and when I woke up as Corvo the door was just open, dosent change much but still kinda cool

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Completed high chaos save file with runes, bone charms, coins, and side objectives.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    So I already have beaten the game on high chaos with a high amount of runes, money, and bone charms available from the beggining and all possible side objectives completed but learned the hard way that by deleting certain autosaves you lost mission replayability. So if someone has a save file that meets the criteria and would be willing to share then they would save me alot of time (I suck at speedrunning).

    submitted by /u/Ap0c0l0th0th
    [link] [comments]

    Shadow achievement not unlocked DOTO

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    So I just finished DOTO today, but didn't get shadow despite painstakingly making sure that I was never detected - a lot of save scumming helped here, so whenever I would get detected, the tool tip for combat/detection would activate and I'd reload (this would also reset the tool tip). I would also periodically check my mission stats and at the end of a mission to make sure.

    I got detected many times in the final mission, the tool tip pops up and I reload a save - simple as, so I should have 0 detections across the game, as the tool tip only pops up the first time you're detected?

    I've even saved the game just before the very final decision, and can see 0 for that mission.

    Is there anything I'm missing that might cause me to miss the achievement?

    submitted by /u/ruswit
    [link] [comments]

    Praise for a Crack in the Slab

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    I've gotta say, this is one of the coolest levels of any game I've played. The puzzles back and forth through time, seeing the differences. The attention to detail in this game is really fantastic, and it's really satisfying figuring out how to reach the certain areas. I cant remember if I've seen this kind if thing in other games, the bouncing between time and whatnot. Either way I really enjoy it.

    Sort of bummed that I'm nearing the end, but looking forward to a high chaos Corvo after my low chaos Emily run.

    submitted by /u/ElfInTheMachine
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 Preferred Powers

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    I just started the game and I'm trying to do a low chaos run and hopefully get most of the achievements. What powers work best for treasure hunting and knocking people out in the long run? I don't want to waste the runes.

    I did play Dishonored back in the day but I never really intentionally played low chaos so this is a bit new for me.

    All help welcome and thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/bosmerrule
    [link] [comments]

    D2 achievements not unlocking

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    so i been having issues getting d2 on pc to be stable or relatively stable anyway but i finally got things to run atleast somewhat good and stable and noticed something i have few achievements unlocked from various playthroughs or at attempts at playthroughs and when i finally got the game to run good for good while i started on new playthrough as i had just also finished d1 again etc so nods in this new playthrough im going low chaos/non lethal etc and im noticed i only have few achievements unlocked on steam though i know i did alot more and should have more unlocked and not sure what im doing wrong lol has the dishonored games allways been finicky when it comes to unlocking the achievements and such etc not big deal really just being curious

    submitted by /u/lesskarr
    [link] [comments]

    Reasons to play Dishonored

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Hey Everyone,

    Bit of a strange one and creating a subreddit post like this is pretty out of character for me as I'm not a massive gamer.

    I've recently finished Prey (2017) and I really liked it, I thought it was a really well made and a good attention to detail so naturally I wanted to know more about Arkane. Dishonored 2 is also on sale on steam so it caught my attention.

    My question is to the people who I imagine have played this game quite a lot:

    • What are people's top reasons for playing this game
    • Is it better to play Dishonored before playing Dishonored 2. Without too many spoilers are the game's stories linked?
    submitted by /u/User453
    [link] [comments]

    Coop

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    A coop mode for dishonerd 2

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Ihateeveryonelolgg
    [link] [comments]

    Weird thing in Dunwall Tower level

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    So, after I broadcast The Lord Regent's Crimes and watched him be arrested, I went to the torture chamber and...Lord Regent was just chilling down there with the torturer. Anyone ever have this happen?

    submitted by /u/Haindelmers
    [link] [comments]

    Here's what happens when you use the electroshock machine on Sokolov

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Made a to scale Pathmaker(Corvo/Emily's sword) out of a sheet of cardboard, thought you guys might like it

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Is it just me, or do the overseers in D2 sometimes whistle "nature boy"?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    I always hear the "very strange enchanted boy" - part, which is pretty much a summerization of the outsider.

    submitted by /u/Abraculax
    [link] [comments]

    D2 crashed AT THE VERY ENDING

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    I was carrying Delilah to her throne, which had the corrupt rune, and right when I reached the portal the game crashed. Trying to reload the save results in crashing too. I could see the ending on YouTube, but it wouldn't feel as satisfying as doing it in-game. Anything I can do?

    submitted by /u/Cyber_Cactus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment