• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 22, 2019

    Dishonored Don't know why I have it. But I just found this image on my old phone from 2013.

    Dishonored Don't know why I have it. But I just found this image on my old phone from 2013.


    Don't know why I have it. But I just found this image on my old phone from 2013.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 02:46 AM PDT

    Big spoiler for those who haven’t played Chapter 9 of DH2

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 07:54 AM PDT

    I CANT BELIEVE I DIDN'T REALIZE MEAGAN WAS BILLIE LURK. I loved Daud's story and his character so much in the DLC and I played that to death.

    submitted by /u/dapidismyname
    [link] [comments]

    300 hours in the various Dishonored games, and I have never once used Bloodthirst. Safe to say I will use it again.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 06:26 PM PDT

    Does anyone remember being able to pull off a 13 man guard pile in Dishonored?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 06:51 AM PDT

    As the title says; in the first one I remember on the PC being able to stack at least 13 guards in a pile and was very proud of the snoring mound of flesh and swords. Yet, now that I've gone back and played on ps4 after getting it again when I bought Dishonored 2, it appears they've changed it. Now, you can only stack 4 or 5 before they start disappearing into the abyss. Does anyone else remember being able to do this or am I just crazy?

    submitted by /u/PetiteCaptain
    [link] [comments]

    Wish me luck. First time for DOtO

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 08:49 PM PDT

    Played the hell out of dishonored when it came out. Loved it.

    Bought Dishonored 2 when it came out, but didn't like it so I didn't actually play it until ~3 days ago. Did no kill very hard with Emily. It wasn't bad, but I didn't like it enough to bother going through a second time with Corvo.

    Now booting up DOtO. Wish me luck boys

    submitted by /u/SYNLastLaugh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment