• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 23, 2019

    Dishonored "The Grand Inventor" By morkorney

    Dishonored "The Grand Inventor" By morkorney


    "The Grand Inventor" By morkorney

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 07:21 AM PDT

    got my first merciful/ghost outside of mission+ ;D

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 06:23 PM PDT

    Should I get dishonoured 2 while on sale?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 03:56 PM PDT

    In my country it's twenty bucks right now on steam. I was wondering if it's worth getting my hands on. I enjoyed to first game, but never did any DLC.

    submitted by /u/Gaben-Incarnate
    [link] [comments]

    I am new to Dishonored 2 just started playing it.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 06:32 AM PDT

    So I decided to go with Corvo to start, beat the first mission and now I'm on the ship. On that first mission wound up dying 3 times until I finally just ran through Dunwall to the ship which worked. My question is it better to go through the game wit Low or High chaos, and what impact to the game (as far as game endings) does each one posses?

    submitted by /u/subzeromnx
    [link] [comments]

    Stuttering help

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 02:14 PM PDT

    Just started Dishonored 2 and when I'm playing the game I get around 70-120 FPS on MEDIUM settings which is all fine and dandy but there is this annoying stuttering that makes the whole experience choppy and completely unplayable almost like the game is skipping frames/doing constant small noticeable jumps when I move my camera around.

    Are there any famous fixes that I can try to maybe solve this annoying issue since I really want to play this game.

    Would really appreciate all the help, thank you so much!

    SPECS:

    • I5 4690K
    • GTX 1060 6GB
    • 16 GB RAM
    • SAMSUNG 860 EVO SSD
    submitted by /u/Nebrok123
    [link] [comments]

    3 rough hours in the longest and toughest mission I've come across yet and I got met with this

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 01:44 PM PDT

    So finished Dishonored 2...

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 09:56 AM PDT

    I really liked this game. Never played the first, would have been nicer if they expanded on the ending though felt too short. Maybe even have some interactive stuff like the fates of certain people/groups etc.

    I wonder if they would make Dishonored 3 more open world RPGy

    submitted by /u/Chinchilla-Lip
    [link] [comments]

    do we know what happened to dauds whalers?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 04:04 AM PDT

    i havent played d2. my pc just isn't good enough to run it. im still really interested in the universe though. i know that canonically corvo spares daud and daud gives up being an assassin. i'm just wondering if its ever mentioned what happened to his whalers? did they quit too? or did they carry on without him?

    submitted by /u/Lonely_Creek
    [link] [comments]

    [QUESTION] What Type of clothing is Corvo Wearing?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 12:59 PM PDT

    [QUESTION] What Type of clothing is Corvo Wearing?

    Maybe I am just being daft, but I can't figure out the name for the articles of clothing he is wearing.

    (Picture for reference)

    https://i.redd.it/0aewq0bpjcu31.png

    submitted by /u/GoodOldChapp
    [link] [comments]

    How can I get infinite mana? I can't find any mods for this game

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 06:17 AM PDT

    I find it ridiculous that this game has mana and I want to play without the mechanic

    Dishonored 2 btw

    submitted by /u/nevermeanttodiehere
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 06:05 PM PDT

    So Dishonoeed 2's 7th mission crack in the slab has you transition through two time periods and for me I die a lot on there,so does anybody else have trouble on crack in the slab.

    submitted by /u/Inhaledten34
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment