• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 13, 2022

    Dishonored Tried to make a poster showing the chaos system, it turned out alright

    Dishonored Tried to make a poster showing the chaos system, it turned out alright


    Tried to make a poster showing the chaos system, it turned out alright

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 12:22 PM PST

    Which of the NPC's annoy you the most in Dishonored 2?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 03:28 AM PST

    You're daud raight?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 06:48 PM PST

    Someone here shared stunning screenshots of D1 and DLCs. Thought I’d share some of the Boyle’s Party that I captured

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 06:24 AM PST

    Does anyone have a translation for the Witches' scribbles?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 02:02 PM PST

    Which dishonored mission do you hate? (including DLC)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 06:44 AM PST

    Can someone help me solve this for the Ureka Achievement

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 07:08 AM PST

    Do Any of you have this problem ?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 03:08 PM PST

    advice for dishonored 1 needed

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 11:24 PM PST

    i just started playing dishonored 1 and want some advice. what are the things i should avoid doing? is killing the guards and the weepers okay?

    submitted by /u/an_average_shinigami
    [link] [comments]

    Two down, one to go! Dishonored 2, and now DotA finished at 100%. Not sure if I'll ever get D1 because of all the trials!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 04:01 AM PST

    I just noticed the didgeridoo

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 07:54 AM PST

    Am I the only one who's played Dishonored 2 multiple times without noticing the didgeridoo used in the main theme? What a wild instrument.

    https://youtu.be/-3bpmUY_WbE

    In Didgeridoo Heaven @ Bounty Meadows - YouTube

    submitted by /u/SufficientComeback
    [link] [comments]

    Killing a doppelganger should give adrenaline

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 05:28 PM PST

    I started to play with these abilities and I got the idea that the doppelganger could give adrenaline. But it's sad that this was not the case. This would be another cool relationship of abilities.

    submitted by /u/WarlocK_02
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2: Chaos

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 10:30 AM PST

    Hello! So I'm trying to get a low chaos ending and was redoing the first mission and noticed that even though I killed less than 20% of people, my overall chaos was high, seemingly because I didn't play stealthy and allowed bodies to be discovered. I was just wondering if I interpreted that right, that getting low chaos can't just be achieved by non lethal tactics but also preventing bodies from being found, not setting alarms, etc. thanks!

    submitted by /u/trroyyc
    [link] [comments]

    I've been stuck on this for so long now. Is it just impossible to reach 100% on Edge of the World, or is there some people that are just REALLY hard to find?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 05:37 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment