• Breaking News

    Monday, March 9, 2020

    Dishonored "addpower bendtime 10" in the dishonored console, at 1000% speed

    Dishonored "addpower bendtime 10" in the dishonored console, at 1000% speed


    "addpower bendtime 10" in the dishonored console, at 1000% speed

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    Hey there! Is there any reason why this fellow buddy, in the port of Karnaca, always rolls 8, but reacting differently? I ask Harvey Smith about it in twitter, but he keep silence. It made me think about it. I mean that the bones rotate, it is noticeable, when they hit the surface, they bounce.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    Thinking about getting Dishonored 1+2, please help me decide with your game knowledge

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Hey people,

    Dishonored 1+2 is for sale in a pretty neat package for PS4 at the moment but I always made a big step around this game because I m not sure how stealth heavy it really is. Can you also go on a killing spree? Or if you have to stealth only how forgiveable is the game when you fuck up? I dont like games where you have to nearly stealth only and when you do a slight mistake you gotta redo stuff over and over.

    I watched some videos and streams but I still cant make up my mind whether this is my soup or not. Would be highly appreciated to get some insights from the crowd. Also would you be buying both titles or is 1st/2nd one better by huge margins?

    Thanks a lot in advance!

    Edit:

    Thanks everybody for the kind replies! I will most probably buy the Collection and go through the whole series. There is so much trust into this franchise and all the feedback definitely encourages me to try it.

    submitted by /u/bersi84
    [link] [comments]

    I'm new

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    So I'm new to the game(playing on PS3)and have beaten the game twice(is that considered new in this community)both times on high chaos.So I'm asking do you have any begginner tips cuz I'm trying to be better at the game.Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Nikoslav123
    [link] [comments]

    Ideas for a Remake of the first Dishonored

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    I belive that if Dishonored gets a remake on the Void Engine it would be the greatest of the series without a doubt . It has the best atmosphere , the best story telling and the best characters . The engine is what limits it's potential . Imagine having all the powers , traits , bonecharms and upgrades that Corvo has in Dishonored 2 . Or ,playing as Daud , with a remake of his old powers and some additional upgrades that are in D2 . Maybe have a larger map with more things to interact and runes/bonecharms to get . Let's not forget about the Dunwall Trials , those could be fun if the remake would have less bugs and issues than D2 .
    In addition , what if a remake like this would give us anothere storyline ? Let's say that the main campain would have you to chose between Corvo and Daud at the begining , just like in D2 , Corvo's story would the pretty much the same and Daud would get 1 or 2 new missions and his old ones . A 3th story could be about Delillah , before and after she encountered Daud . We would be able to experience her powers that were in both D1 and D2. I would like to say that this could be an optional thing , maybe a DLC or a free addon . Or perhaps some other Marked character that is unknown to us , one who could set the start for a potential plotfor Dishonored 3 , you get the point .
    One last thing , a New Game Plus would be fantastic for the first Dishonored because of the freedom you get when you are Overpower.
    To wrap things up , I wanted to share those ideas because I considered them cool , hope you do the same.

    submitted by /u/RicarDIO_01
    [link] [comments]

    Anton Sokolov's art style

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Anton Sokolov's art style

    So, what is Sokolov's art style? I would go with realism, but there are parts where the colours haven't been blended together; there are clear boundaries between them. I'm specifically talking about these two portraits:

    https://preview.redd.it/2mc41uk99nl41.png?width=384&format=png&auto=webp&s=4d568fbb93ad089fb49d780839526a9de5a3c332

    https://preview.redd.it/xmoc6wk99nl41.png?width=482&format=png&auto=webp&s=1e20084a36346249aea5e2a0b126cd4650cfa925

    submitted by /u/Dr-Edward-Poe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment