• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 30, 2020

    Dishonored Dunwall City at golden hour.

    Dishonored Dunwall City at golden hour.


    Dunwall City at golden hour.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    hehe, funny number of total victims.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    First Time Playing Game and I Love a Boss Battle can have so many different endings

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    I have only played the game once and have been normally not killing anyone (Low Chaos). I made it to the part where you confront Daud and I played this part over and over again for fun just because I thought it was cool moment. I was blown away at the level of thought into this game and how the player can have slightly different interactions and outcomes, and the player might not ever know it! It makes me want to play the game over again from the beginning just to see what might be different. Here is my example below for me and the different ways the game played out:

    a) You can send Daud a message and just rob him blind without him knowing and move on

    b) You can straight up just assassinate him and move on

    c) You can confront him and kill him in a fight there. For me, he tells the assassins who show up to leave and let them fight it out.

    d) I confronted him and tried shooting him to death, and he ended up being wounded and teleporting away. He then confesses and asks to be spared, and you can choose to kill or spare him

    This level of choice and modifications in the game just makes me respect the developers and company more for making this game. I really don't know if games these days think about stuff like this. Anyways, I just wanted to share this with the subreddit because none of my friends care how excited this game makes me feel. Can't believe it took me until 2020 to play this game. Now, its time to play Dishonored 2!

    submitted by /u/seamonkey07
    [link] [comments]

    Corvo NEVER skips leg day.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Unpopular Opinion Lady Boyle

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    In my opinion the non lethal option is way worse than the lethal option because you're basically giving her to a man who'll rape her and force her to be his lover

    submitted by /u/JustARandomTurk
    [link] [comments]

    Just found a new reason for dishonored 1 to be my favorite game (not that it wasn’t before)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Just got it on my trash laptop and it runs at 60fps (on low settings) and I am super happy! I can't run roblox on more than 35 on lowest settings on small games

    submitted by /u/ajjxmjxjdujdm
    [link] [comments]

    Quite proud of myself! I started playing again for the first time in almost two years YESTERDAY. The previous high score was 183k

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Looks like some whales are escaping the void...

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    The Grand Palace: Missing all sorts of collectibles? Stats bugged?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    I just finished Mission 8, but my stats are way off from what I expected. As far as I'm aware I got all the collectibles (except for one painting), so I'm not sure what's going on here. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/LankyJon
    [link] [comments]

    What if the Protagonist of Dishonored 3 will be from the eyes of the Outsider now that he's out there in the world? Or from someone that the Outsider will meet in the future?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    I just finished playing Dishonored 1 to DotO and if the new story will follow the good endings of the games. What are your thoughts if the story will take this route?

    submitted by /u/Real-Satisfaction171
    [link] [comments]

    DotO - Question about OG+, contracts, trophies

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    I did my first run just focusing on going undetected, and am now doing OG+, getting all the contracts, paintings, and cleaning up the rest of the trophies I didn't get. Looks like I'm gonna have to go back to one of my other saves tho, since I don't have semblance for the guard salute trophy - but according to the guide I'm using, it's also required for the auction trophy? Very annoying, since that's the only mission specific trophy I didn't get. So now I'm wondering: are there any contracts I won't be able to do, given the lack of previous abilities? Is there a way to do the auction in OG+? Any alternate methods I might have to do for certain contracts?

    submitted by /u/JinjonatorX
    [link] [comments]

    Will I lose my runes if I don’t accept outsiders mark?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    I have about 120 runes from different playthroughs and I am considering a no powers run.Say if I don't accept the outsiders mark, will I still be able to buy different powers and abilities even if I don't use them so that all of my runes carry over to my next playthrough?

    submitted by /u/Lategrunt
    [link] [comments]

    Daud and Corvo Reunion

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    Hypothetically. If DOTO ended differently and Daud somehow lived, what do you think Corvo would do if he saw Meagan Foster/Billie Lurk and Daud together with the outsider?

    submitted by /u/seany_blue
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment