• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 26, 2020

    Dishonored Had to take a break from the project.. but I think today is the day I finish it after all this time. Soon, my sweet child, soon. (Entire cosplay is soon to come)

    Dishonored Had to take a break from the project.. but I think today is the day I finish it after all this time. Soon, my sweet child, soon. (Entire cosplay is soon to come)


    Had to take a break from the project.. but I think today is the day I finish it after all this time. Soon, my sweet child, soon. (Entire cosplay is soon to come)

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Playing for the first time, and... What the hell?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    So I am playing dishonored for the first time, but I have both. (Never got around to play it) and I'm at the part where the people who sent me out to do everything, my only allies, the people who were willing to die for me... Just fucking backstabbed me, poisoned me, in kinda mad now. It's a shocking twist, and one that would make sense, when I came back after exposing the lord regent everyone seemed a little off. But still.. WHAT A TWIST

    submitted by /u/Kayles-sparhawk
    [link] [comments]

    I thought you guys might like this one

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Anyone know who made this lock?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    3 years after getting the game and only just found out about this

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    So apparently, before the final mission, you can kill meagan, show sokolov the body, watch him cry over her, and kill him too, all without consequence... Fucking hell, i actually felt bad for ol' anton

    submitted by /u/EpicBen04
    [link] [comments]

    Duke Abele sounds like Eggman from the Snapcube Sonic Dub?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Whenever I hear his voice one the speakers throughout missions I cannot stop hearing: "Who posted my nudes on twitter dot com?!".

    Anybody else know what I mean?

    submitted by /u/XiousOno
    [link] [comments]

    All levels in Dishonored franchise tier list (+template)

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    I've been bored as shit recently so I decided to replay every game in the franchise and make a tier list including all of the levels. All of the levels are being ranked relative to other Dishonored levels, so a D or E tier level is by no means bad, its just worse than most other Dishonored levels (in my opinion of course).

    Here's how I define the tiers:

    S - Perfect or near perfect

    A - Excellent level, very well polished

    B - Notably good level

    C - Fun but relatively average/unexciting for a Dishonored level

    D - Below average for a Dishonored level

    E - Quite a bit below average for a Dishonored level

    Here's my tier list: https://i.imgur.com/D9LKD2J.png (A lot of the loading screen cards in dishonored 2/DOTO were either hard to find or vague so I tried to find better images, hopefully they're all pretty clear)

    And here's the template so you can make your own: https://tiermaker.com/create/all-dishonored-levels-tier-list-597105

    I'm prepared to defend all of my opinions to death in the comments lol, and to see how everyone's opinions differ

    Just in case some of the images aren't clear here's what they all represent, referring to my tier list:

    S: Lady Boyle's Last Party/Clockwork Mansion/Bank Job

    A: Good Doctor/High Overseer Campbell/House of Pleasure/Royal Conservatory/Follow the Ink

    B: Royal Physician/Dead Eels/Flooded District/Eminent Domain/Dust District/Grand Palace

    C: Death to the Empress/Light at the End/Stay of Execution for Lizzy/Return to the Tower/edge of the World/Captain of Industry/A Hole in the World

    D: Long Day in Dunwall/Crack in the Slab/One Last Fight/The Surge/Delilah's Masterwork/The Stolen archive

    E: Dishonored/The Loyalists

    submitted by /u/_score_
    [link] [comments]

    Mission 8 Serkunos Duo

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    Trying to get this last achievement for DH2 and when I went to the last duo, they weren't there because I bunch of Howlers were hiding around. I was in high chaos and had sided with Paolo, what did I do wrong to get rid of the last duo?

    submitted by /u/BlaringMusic
    [link] [comments]

    Just picked up D2 today, and I’ve already made a mini comp as a thank you(?) to the devs

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    Just completed Shadow/Clean Hands ... collected every bone charm and not one of them was Strong Arms

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    It wasn't a particularly big deal as I'm sure it would have only saved me like a minute or so of choking animations over the whole run but not gonna lie it was a bit frustrating.

    Still, a fun run to play.

    submitted by /u/purple_pixie
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get "Clean Hands" in D2 by replaying a mission in isolation?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    I was doing a ghost/clean hands run, but one guy in mission 2 exploded himself in a whale oil tank and I thought that it's not my fault and went on with my day but then I didn't get the achievement in the end, that was the only dead body. So if I go to mission select to replay mission 2, can I get the "clean hands" to pop then? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Soul_XCV
    [link] [comments]

    I just figured out the controls for bend time in Dishonored 2.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    I was trying to find out the exact duration in seconds to decide whether to upgrade or not and I read in a tiny sentence in the tips section of bend time's wiki page that you can apparently let time slowly advance while it's stopped. I have over 100 hours in dishonored 2 and I've never known this at all, nor have I ever seen it used in any footage I;ve seen or mentioned in any comments anywhere ever.

    I looked in the keybinds and there's nothing there about this, but you hold down the button that is for ending bend time to slowly advance it. In case anyone here didn't know now you do, and if you already did please tell me how you knew or if you game originally had a tutorial for this or something.

    Edit: I see most of the answers are that people knew you could do this and how to do this. Please comment how you knew about this because as far as I know the game doesn't tell you

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Lightning_97
    [link] [comments]

    Corvo's Campaign in 2- Is It Worth It?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    So I finally buckled down and played Dishonored 2 since it's being taken off the Game Pass this month, and I very much enjoyed it. I played through Emily's Campaign and kept a Corvo save going on at the same time, playing the first few levels back and forth with Emily then Corvo, so that I know the quickest ways of getting through the levels. However, I decided, in order to pick up the pace and get through the game quicker, I would just go with the Emily Campaign since the game seems to be more of her story, and would save the rest of Corvo's Campaign for afterwards. What I didn't anticipate was how long it would take me to finish Emily's story, I now have only about 5 days left to play through Corvo's Campaign, I'm trying to get through the Clockwork Mansion, but since I know the outcome of the story, should I continue playing as Corvo?

    submitted by /u/MegaSonicZone
    [link] [comments]

    New to Dishonored 2 having FPS problems.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    Hi guys, after 30 hours of playing Dishonored 1 I just started playing dishonored 2 and I'm having trouble with the performance in the game. I noticed the game had a lot of issues with performance once it came out so it's very difficult to find recent information on how to fix this or if this was fixed at all.

    I have an MSI Laptop with a i7-8750 / gtx 1060 6gb / 16gb of ram. Played through all Dishonored 1 with more than 100+ fps with everything on High, and now dishonored 2 with everything on Ultra or on Very low has very similar performance. Feels very uncomfortable, lots of stutter, the game doesn't even feel like it's on 60 fps even tho it marks it's on 60.

    I've tried a few things and I can find to seem a solution that makes the game feel smooth... Not even disabling V-sync does the trick, could anyone share any graphic setting preset that worked for them? Or some fix you did that help you smooth out the frames? I really want to get this game have smooth 60fps and my laptop should be able to handle that so I really don't understand what's happening...

    submitted by /u/itsalejandroe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment