• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    Dishonored My mom embroidered Emily's mask design for me back when the plague started.

    Dishonored My mom embroidered Emily's mask design for me back when the plague started.


    My mom embroidered Emily's mask design for me back when the plague started.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    The Rat Plauge by me irl (sokolov in game).

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    Whats in your opinion the most fun way to play Dishonored 2?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    I want to know this because im curious and for my next playthrough.

    submitted by /u/Kianstef
    [link] [comments]

    Have to redo whole level because of 1 unknown kill.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    I just spent 5+ hours on the Flooded District level. I've been playing this game for complete non-lethal, ghost. So I finally reach the end of the Flooded District and I'm told I killed 1 hostile. I have no idea where and I'm I afraid I have to redo the whole level. This sucks.

    submitted by /u/RupertKasugano
    [link] [comments]

    Need information on Holger and Clavering.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    I'm writing a fanfiction based around the Rectification War (and the events leading up to), but I can't find any information on the personalities or history of its two major leaders: Holger and Clavering. I was wondering if I'm missing something among the sea of lore, is there any records of what these characters were like?

    Alternately, if there's not - does anyone have any headcanons or ideas about these two characters? I'd like to write them to be interesting characters while staying in the lore of Dishonored.

    submitted by /u/HelixAnarchy
    [link] [comments]

    You okay old man?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Ok so mission 6 Dust district... WTF happens if you skip it ending/later wise? Go right through to the mansion. No kill or shipping... Can't find any shit on this.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment