• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 25, 2021

    Dishonored Overseer Cosplay for Halloween

    Dishonored Overseer Cosplay for Halloween


    Overseer Cosplay for Halloween

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT IF MY HEAD

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    Has anybody ever won the game with Iron Mode?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    Strange inconsistency I found in Dishonored: Definitive Edition (PS4). The reflections of environments on water don't always match. I have begun to notice this with other environments too, this wasn't a one-off.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    Okay, so I love the voice for Corvo in D2, but…

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    I feel like they could've done better. I liked him a lot, but I feel like some of the voice acting was sloppy and that the voice for him could've been a lot more fitting for the badass Corvo is perceived as

    submitted by /u/RoninTheDogeman
    [link] [comments]

    The True Disonored Difficulty Experience

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 01:47 AM PDT

    Which difficulty do you like? I prefer the very hard on dishonored 1

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Dominatroy
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a resource for looking up all the differences between a high and low chaos playthrough?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 05:02 PM PDT

    The wiki seems to be pretty light on details and I was curious if there were any small changes or adjustments that I had never noticed in my playthroughs before.

    submitted by /u/Center-Stage
    [link] [comments]

    When I’m in public and I’m behind someone, I swear I see the icon for choke in my head

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    Im starting to take way more public transit now because of school, and whenever I'm behind someone I just get the urge. I hope this aint just me

    submitted by /u/mochi-sonata
    [link] [comments]

    Your favorite main character?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 11:15 PM PDT

    Completed poll with more options.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/blackvrocky
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any consequences if I rob a black market store in DOTO?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 10:41 PM PDT

    "Did anyone ever find out what happened to Purlton and Lieutenant Colbers?" on The Royal Conservatory?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    Two guards are talking about it in this level but when I search this up online nothing comes up, which seems bizarre.

    For reference, it's at about 01:12 in this video: https://youtu.be/RsxaEtST6B8

    Last I played this level I don't think I ever found out anything about this but maybe I missed it.

    Any chances you guys may know? This is a curious mystery for myself.

    submitted by /u/RedOctubre
    [link] [comments]

    Arcane bond and the Void

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    If I'm correct anyone who has been marked by the outsider dies they end up in the void for the rest of eternity. I was wondering if Daud's arcane bond shares his abilities of the mark doesn't that mean the Whalers should end up in the Void? They aren't marked but still have the abilities of it, same goes towards witches.

    submitted by /u/69mode
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment