• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 20, 2022

    Dishonored You can obliterate people with your pistol without consuming any ammo for it

    Dishonored You can obliterate people with your pistol without consuming any ammo for it


    You can obliterate people with your pistol without consuming any ammo for it

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 10:49 PM PST

    ��

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 09:41 AM PST

    That view tho

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 05:11 PM PST

    Realistic Bend Time looks stupid as hell

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 04:49 AM PST

    Oh well, guess I'll have to make do with 30 fps.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 09:51 AM PST

    What's the deal with the Abbey of the Everyman ?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 07:35 AM PST

    I've replayed the first game at least three times now, as well as the DLCs (Knife of Dunwall + Brigmore Witches), and I don't think I've ever found anything that mentioned what the overseers believed in. It's clear that they oppose anything related to the Outsider and black magic, but is there a figure they follow and consider to be positive? The heretic brand makes me wonder, that if there's a type of belief and practice they consider to be evil, then there should also be something they stand for, right? I was wondering if it was something along the lines of gnosticism, but since I don't ever hear anything about a major positive deity, it makes me wonder what is it that they even believe in.

    Sorry if this is a dumb question, I am sure I've read pretty much everything I found in the missions and paid attention to most dialogues during the high overseer mission, but I am still curious.

    submitted by /u/-Haruspex
    [link] [comments]

    Do we have any information about the little girl/the jindosh music box?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 10:31 PM PST

    a crumbling island at the very edges of the void

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 05:36 AM PST

    A buggy day in Dunwall

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 05:54 PM PST

    Kirin Jindosh murdered by his own clockwork soldiers

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 07:05 AM PST

    currently in my first playthrough of Dishonored 2, and I decided to go non lethal as Emily and do a lethal run later as corvo, but as I was going through the mansion I noticed that if you blind the soldiers they'll swing at just about anything that moves, and I killed a guard by doing this but decided to say fuck it and move on, and long story short I killed jindosh this way. does it ever get out to the rest of the empire that he was murdered by his own machines? I figured it would because most of your choices have significant weight but I can't find anything on the wiki about it.

    submitted by /u/thefrozenshogun
    [link] [comments]

    This is why Bloodthirst is so bad

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 10:48 PM PST

    Enjoy your last meal ��

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 06:55 PM PST

    New bone charm added to Dishonored! Extendo-Reach

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 01:40 AM PST

    Plot hole (maybe?)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 10:28 PM PST

    Replayed D1 after several years, and I payed more attention to the story this time around. In doing so, however, I've stumbled upon a few possible plot holes that I can't wrap my head around. The biggest one so far is the Lord Regent's plan: Why was Emily kept alive? Even if she didn't know that the assassins who killed the Empress were hired by Burrows, she knew that she was being held hostage by him at the golden cat, where it was said that he was waiting to reveal her and legitimize his regency, but wouldn't she then have him imprisoned or executed once she returned to the throne?

    submitted by /u/THEextrakrispyKebble
    [link] [comments]

    what

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 03:14 AM PST

    ...Oopsies, go go go-

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 05:46 PM PST

    Is there an archive of Dishonored concept art anywhere? (Mostly interested in that of Dishonored 1)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 11:37 PM PST

    I'm a huge enthusiast of concept art, especially for the first game in a series to see how the initial ideas formed into what we see today. In the case of Valve, the community keeps an extensive archive for all the concept art we've gotten to see over the years but I've found no such thing for Dishonored and especially concept art of the first game seems difficult to come by.

    I own the artbook for Dishonored 2 and I've read the Dunwall Archives digitally since due to the very limited prints they're ridiculously expensive now. But I know there must be more. I've found a bunch of little-seen pieces myself but I refuse to believe no one else is archiving this.

    It would be very much appreciated if someone were to point me in the right direction and if there's not one already, I'm more than willing to contribute to the creation and maintenance of an archive.

    submitted by /u/Robrogineer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment