• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 30, 2019

    Dishonored Depressed the fuck out of me when you rescue him and he looks up and says “Corvo..” in that broken voice

    Dishonored Depressed the fuck out of me when you rescue him and he looks up and says “Corvo..” in that broken voice


    Depressed the fuck out of me when you rescue him and he looks up and says “Corvo..” in that broken voice

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:35 AM PDT

    So I was inspired by a post I saw a while ago and decided to carve the Outsider’s Mark onto my pumpkin. I’m not great at drawing, and I’m even worse at carving, but I think I did alright.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:53 PM PDT

    I think i got a way to make karma constantly in low no matter how much you kill...

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 02:18 PM PDT

    Tho I'm not able to tell you guys if it is indeed working...

    But as far as i noticed, i think i made the game cauculate that everything i kill only counts as 0.000000000000001% of original chaos values...

    When i get to finnish the game killing everything i see I'll let you guys know if it worked entirely...

    And if it works, I'll update to teach you...

    submitted by /u/wander_sotc
    [link] [comments]

    Played Dishonored 2 and DOTO: Dishonored 1 or Prey next?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:49 AM PDT

    So I played Dishonored 2 and "Dishonored: Death of the Outsider".

    Both great games! Learned about the "immersive sim" genre. Exactly my cup of tea.

    Anyway, what should I play next: Dishonored 1 (to finish the series, now that the characters of the universe are fresh in the mind) OR Prey (the next game from Arcane) and return to DH1 later?

    I kinda feel I'd like a change of setting but can't really decide...

    submitted by /u/zissakos
    [link] [comments]

    Classic Asian Dad.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 11:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment