• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 24, 2019

    Dishonored Thought you guys might like this little kill.

    Dishonored Thought you guys might like this little kill.


    Thought you guys might like this little kill.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 03:58 AM PST

    Delilah Copperspoon

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:24 PM PST

    What is this code for? (A Crack in the Slab)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:08 PM PST

    Cool skills �� I was so nervous ����

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 05:32 PM PST

    Dishonored 2 is $9.99 on Amazon

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:29 AM PST

    Who is the most effective assassin?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 02:24 PM PST

    Between the four characters which do you think is the best? A few things to consider are that each character is considered as in their prime, also take into account the situations that they were presented through.

    submitted by /u/tractorzaphod
    [link] [comments]

    I figured out the Jindosh Riddle in DH2 a few nights ago

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 02:07 PM PST

    I LOVED this riddle. It was such a change of pace for the game to have to solve a riddle this complex and incredible and after me and my mom spent literally almost two hours solving it, I was ecstatic. This game never ceases to amaze and captivate me. I'm in love with these games

    submitted by /u/alexthegym
    [link] [comments]

    Remember my Dishonored 1 + DLCs 100% last week? I FINALLY did 2 and DOTO aswell, so I can say farewell to this beautiful series. Took me an extra run for buggy Songs of Serkonos.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:22 AM PST

    Made Corvo’s mask from the second game!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:07 PM PST

    How come there are so few mods on Nexus?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:05 PM PST

    Other Bethesda games are swimming in mods but there are only a handful for DH.

    submitted by /u/Conte_di_Luna
    [link] [comments]

    No female low tier guards and no black elite guards?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 02:32 PM PST

    I've been playing Dishonored 2 and DOTO for hundreds of hours, but the difference from the first game that I have noticed the most is the change in race in the new society ruled by Emily. I noticed there were many more black people and women in general, not only guards, but also nobles, servants and thugs. It all seems pretty reasonable given the fact that the most oppressive leaders were killed/neutralized by Corvo in D1 and that Emily decided to adopt more inclusive rules. Dishonored's society is clearly more inclusive in the future because of Emily and Corvo. What doesn't seem to make sense, however, is the lack of female low tier guards and black elite guards. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, but I just don't understand why they didn't add these. I read somewhere that low-tier guards are often criminals taken directly from prison, which still doesn't justify the lack of women, since you see around the same amount of female thugs compared to male thugs. Logically, they would both be arrested in the same percentage. Same thing for black elite guards. If black people are being part of the higher classes, how come they wouldn't want to take part in the guard as much as white people? I'm 99% sure there's a lore reason behind it, I'd like to know what it is.

    submitted by /u/Jrwer
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored's attention to detail is amazing

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:40 AM PST

    Im doing a non-lethal run, so I spared Campbell. Later, when I was retrieving my gear from the pit Daud threw it in, I found a weeper in his clothes, and shockingly, with the same heretic's mark.

    submitted by /u/cat_in_college
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who doesn't kill anybody just to get achievements?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 02:37 AM PST

    Like I just started the knife of dunwall dlc and I wanted to just kill everybody but it feels so good to see those achievements popping on your screen...

    submitted by /u/Daitomi
    [link] [comments]

    i Have 200+ hours in this series and i still don't understand how i am supposed to play

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:56 AM PST

    First of all this isn't a troll post let me explain i have played every single game and DLC and i have really enjoyed everything but the thing is i was never stealthy and i always killed people until recently but i know this is a stealth game and that people are gonna call me stupid for playing the game like i that but i liked it anyways i have been thinking that maybe i should just hide but that honestly made the game so slow for me i was just going to people choking them and getting detected so i decided to go back and do what i usually do so i thought to myself let's ask the community how i am supposed to play this game?

    submitted by /u/Shortyxd25
    [link] [comments]

    Help understanding New Game +?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:23 PM PST

    So before I finish my play through and start a new game plus, I should sacrifice all my bonecharms? Even the ones with un-teachable traits? Because I thought the raw whalebone doesn't carry over

    submitted by /u/Th3asshole
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment